View Single Post
Old November 23rd, 2008, 01:23 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Bou Arada - Tunisia

Turn 11

My infantry pushed back against the enemy tanks probing the smoke in the depression. They have quite a few tanks around, but they don't have infantry support making the smoke dangerous. One of the Shermans was able to take some shots at one of my ATGs and took it out. Enemy aircraft hit again, damaging one mark IVg, but lost one Spitfire mk.IX in the process. One platoon of PzKw IVg tanks is heading Northeast to add their guns to the defense of the North part of the hill. The enemy advance seem to be checked at this point.

Two Churchill Oke tanks were destroyed down South, so my Tigers are advancing some up the road to get good flank positions on the enemy and to try to see what's behind the burning vehicles. There still is a Valentine IX around somewhere, but recon units will try to find out where it is.

All of my artillery is moving for resupply now, except the one that started the battle immobilized. I don't think they will get resupplied before the battle ends.

Two mark IVgs are resupplying.

Casualties

Friendly: One 50mm PaK 38 destroyed, estimated 5 casualties.

Enemy: Three Lee I tanks, four Sherman I tanks, five Sherman II tanks and two Churchill Oke tank destroyed, one Spitfire mk.IX destroyed, estimated 10 casualties.