View Single Post
Old April 13th, 2005, 12:38 PM

General

Alneyan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: PBEM Game: Yarnspinners 2

Aye, it is definitively not random nations, but a random order for "who goes to pick the nation first". I would cast the dice to determine who can pick a nation first, then who comes second, who is third... and who is last (too bad). Some further "arrangements" could be done afterwards, if, say, the Ulm player would love to get your Marignon, and vice versa. It would work best if there were only twelve players or so though: otherwise, it may be a problem if you end up having to choose between two or three nations you absolutely hate.

The Wealthy Nation will only need one province, so it shouldn't affect much; their province will also be without any neighbour, so the only way to get there will be through teleport... and that would be a very bad idea, seeing how overkill their defences will be.

Welcome aboard Djo, and welcome on the forums! A word of advice though: you appear to have forgotten a few of the remaining players in Yarnspinners, namely Curious Cat and myself (though neither of us is still yarnning, we are alive and kicking in Yarnspinners. Well, not *that* alive mind you, as R'lyeh sure was nasty with me, but still). Of course, being the benevolent host I am, I will not hold a grudge towards you for having overlooked me. Of course not! *Writes down that incident, for future reference*