View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2003, 08:15 PM

General

Slynky is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: Freedom of expression or the dawn of morality ?

Well, first of all, I'm a believer in adults being able to make their own decisions and do what they like. As a comedian once said, "If I enjoy soaking my *** in a salt solution and sit around on my knees in the forest pertending to be a deer lick, why should people care?"

I also believe in legalized prostitution, another subject that gets people upset.

But back to the subject. I don't believe it's an urban legend. I believe the post below mine, that it's a gimmick to help sell another kind of video that's trying to follow the success of "Women Gone Wild".

But people can get upset at the drop of a hat these days. Do you remember all the hate mail a guy got a few years ago for putting up a hoax site called, "Bonsai Kittens"? Made the newspaper and everything. Investigations and all. Turns out, he was just manipulating and distorting cat faces and bodies in Photoshop. LOL.