Thread: Reviews!
View Single Post
Old March 29th, 2017, 11:28 AM

Private

grond69 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Reviews!

I don't normally weigh in on these type of discussions, but this time I feel I have to. I have been playing WW2 type games almost since they were invented. Got my first one in 1970. Have played the SP games since they were released. I play one or both of the winSPWW2 or winSPMBT almost every day. I can honestly say that these two games are, in my opinion, the best IGOYOUGO tactical games currently on the market. I've never seen anything remotely close. And the work that Don and Andy do to keep the game current, fix bugs, tweak OOB's and add features is remarkable and much appreciated. Especially as you are essentially doing it as a labor of love. The way opportunity fire has evolved is an example of a wonderful and extremely useful feature that did not exist in the old games.

So, Don and Andy, on the behalf of "hard core" gamers everywhere, thank you for a job well done and keep up the good work. Individuals like the first poster are living proof of the old saw: "you can't make all of the people happy all of the time".

Scott
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to grond69 For This Useful Post: