View Single Post
Old July 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM

Corporal

Miketee10022 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: New scenarios "Red Dawn Series"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesh View Post
Thanks for these scenarios, so far I've played the ones that came with the latest patch and they've been great! I think your design on these is very, very good. Force balance is well done and makes for entertaining fights, you get the feeling that you have to preserve your forces while simultaneously repulsing a numerically superior opponent.

The maps are excellent and evocative. I've enjoyed the wide open spaces of these scenarios, since usually I tend to play on more crowded scenery maps. The American TI equipped tanks are murderous in these battles!

As defensive battles against the AI these generally tend to be on the easy-medium level of difficulty, which is fine by me. My toughest fight was easily Goodland, having to cope with the older National Guard kit against the Cubans was something completely different from Robstown and I liked that change of pace.

Definitely planning on playing the newer ones too. I hope you keep up with the series!
Totally agree with the above! This is a GREAT series of battles. I confess I have been 'tweaking' some of these Red Dawn scenarios and enjoying my own variants. This is excellent work - my hat is off to you!
The Following User Says Thank You to Miketee10022 For This Useful Post: