Thread: AAR The Days Complete
View Single Post
Old January 22nd, 2018, 03:40 PM

Second Lieutenant

Aeraaa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Days Complete

Part 3 (turns 6-8)

1-The Russian push has lost speed thanks to the Polish artillery fire and the brave tankists manning the T72M1s. Around 4 T90As are mobile now, 3 are knocked down and another 3 immobilized. The Soviet artillery dismounted and came under mortar fire.
2-Russians also pushed along Road 51 with the objective of capturing Kiertyny Male. They also suffered significant casualties. Some inexperienced Russian tankers carelessly exposed their side or rear armor, enabling the less advanced Polish tanks to score kills. Polish recon units in the village of Karjewko are wiped out.
3- The 1/1 mechanized company came under terrible artillery fire. MSTAs with ICMs and 300mm rocket artillery caused serious casualties and the morale dropped. The company commander was also killed by a 300mm rocket. Situation is critical there, but I want my infantrymen to stand and fight as hard as they can.
4-The T72s that did wonders. They too suffered serious losses, with only 4 of them operational, but I’ve withdrew them and they can cause more losses to the dreadful T90s with flank shots. The more they stay alive, the better.

1-The Russians are advancing in this area as well, hoping to capture Kiertyny Duze (not to be confused with Kiertyny Male further west). T72s and Spike ATGMs take their toll on Russian armor, with BMPs also causing casualties to the BTRs as well. Isolated Polish recon units are in close proximity to the advancing Russians.
2-Spike ATGMs and T72s fight against the enemy tanks. Significant casualties are suffered.
3-The T72 company stationed west of Naljkamy was sent through the forest pass to get ready for a possible counterattack in this area.

1-The displaced artillery batteries in the southeast. They shoot and scoot constantly and my strategy was a wise one, since a 300mm rocket barrage came into the area they once were. Due to my constant movement the CB fire was mostly ineffective, with only two ammo carriers destroyed.
In addition to the pictures above, Russian helos made their appearance in the skies. Things became even more interesting. Oh, and the last Border Guards remnants in Bezledy have been eliminated. They couldn’t do much else to be honest…