View Single Post
Old October 2nd, 2010, 12:33 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs. Germany - Tikuin, USSR

Turn 10

I finally lost my first tank, but not to enemy tanks or infantry. One ME-109 came in and destroyed it. I'm going to see that plane until the battle ends or he makes a mistake. My tanks have no AAMGs and I don't have anything mobile to send forward. The enemy tried pushing tanks through the smoke but my line is solid on the other side. Scratch 15 more enemy tanks. They tried to support with rockets and artillery, but were roughly 500m long. I had been there, but not any longer. Two tanks have pushed forward along the north edge to cover my flank there and the rest of that company are swinging around the back side of the smoke. They were able to cap a couple of running tanks and are chewing on infantry as well.

Lead tank of south group crested the center hill and got a few shots on the enemy armored car camped in the mines in front of my infantry line. I also dropped some light mortar fire on it as well. He should be history soon. More tanks will be cresting the hill this turn.

The enemy is throwing a little heavier stuff at my infantry line, but it was short. My mortars are still continuing to rattle the enemy on the hill south of the road. One JPz I took some damage.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xT-34/76B tank destroyed.

Enemy: 7xPzKw 38b(t), 5xPzKw IIIh and 3xPzKw IIc tanks destroyed. Estimated 10 casualties.