View Single Post
Old October 11th, 2010, 07:49 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: Italy vs. GB - North Africa 6/40

Turn 4

The north edge has 12 tanks moving forward: Six Matilda Is, three Matilda IIs and three A10s. This is going to be a rough spot to hold. I've got bombers coming in, but there was no registration point here, so it will take a while. My infantry is moving into position and popped smoke to cover the advance of supporting tanks.

Tanks supporting Bravo are engaging armored cars to their front. Three more have been destroyed.

At the salient, the support units and Alpha are engaging Dingos and enemy infantry brought up by truck. The Dingos have been assaulted several times by Alpha, but they only have grenades. This aren't very good in assaults. The Dingos have popped smoke, so my tanks can't get a shot at the moment. Small arms fire is being traded but my infantry in the rough is in a better spot and fairing well. Flank AT guns did destroy one Dingo cruising along the flank, but failed against four ACs in the same area.

Casualties

Friendly: Zero.

Enemy: 3xRolls Royce A/Cs and 1xDaimler Dingo destroyed. Estimated 5 casualties.