I am the modder.
Here is a little progress report for you all
1) E-90 "Kaisertiger" - Ausf. A bis F - finalised thru to 2000 +, Bergetiger models in the works.
2) E-100 "Mammut"
- Ausf. A bis D - finalised thru to 1970, Ausf. E etc need work. Problem is the damn thing has a 150mm gun and, well no other tank I know of has one that big after the war. Don't want to make it smaller as the E-90 already sports a 128mm gun thru to 1990 or so. Hit a snag with the Jagdtiger variant (gun ever bigger 175mm
) and am sort of thinking about maybe just limiting it to the immediate aftermath of WWII as I am lacking ideas to implement it later on.
3) E-75 "Tiger III" - Ausf. A bis D - finalised thru to mid 60s (replaced by Leopard MBT). Jagdtiger II ? Maybe!
- Ausf. A - finalised. Had thought about maybe making this into a kind of Heavy (H)MBT that would keep pace with the Leopards but am not so happy with the idea now. Am lacking inspiration here.
1) PzKpfW. V "Panther" - Ausf A bis J - finalised (incl. FlakPzs., Bergepanthers etc.).
2) E-50 "Panther II" - Ausf. A bis B - finalised (incl. FlakPzs. and Bergepanthers etc.), Ausf. C etc. (? - most probably just be replaced by E-75 and is definately finished with when Leopard shows up in 65).
Leopard 1 - Ausf. 1 bis 1A5 - finalised (with up armoured variants as well as flak and mine clearers for all available models).
PzKpfW. IV - Ausf. G bis M - finalised (incl. Flak and some mine clearers).
"Hyäne" Cavalry (lt.) Tank (? - may need some revisions).
In general the mod is progressing slowly at present. The Marders, Luftwaffe stuff and the most recent "paper Panzers" posted up are a product of that work.
Regarding the Marders, mine are a little different from the ones I posted up (13,2mm FlaMg on the back of all five models instead of the 7,62mm MG 3 on the back of just the first etc). The ones on the forum are just vanilla Bundeswehr. The Paper Panzers are just the 1945-46 stuff. I will post up the newest versions of those in the next couple of days.
Have pretty well finalized the fleet of heavy tanks for the Germans - Am working on my APCs at the moment. Hit a snag with the Marders - see Marder Begleitpanzer 57mm post - and so have gone back to reviewing my SWS instead. Will need to review my SPz. Büffel icons and add a mortar, flak etc to the series. Will also need to think about coming out with some more models for the HS30 - maybe an interim design based on the early Marder prototypes.
Will need to concentrate on support units like Bergepanzers and self propelled Arty (Selbstfahrleffeten etc) after the APCs are done. Will then need to take a look at my Helos again.
Made some Stug IVs and some Luftwaffe stuff (may add more).
Hope that gives you all some insight. When I started this project I had not quite understood the shear volume of units I would need to produce. As it is I have made a lot of icons and when I get back to OOB work the West German OOB will be full. I will need to use a second OOB probably. Will eventually coopt the Austrians, Swiss etc too. It is a big project.