This Month's Specials

Bronze- Save $9.00
winSPMBT: Main Battle Tank- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > GilliGames > Space HoRSE

Old September 8th, 2004, 05:38 AM

Private

bigbadrat is on a distinguished road
Default play Online with atari mule

for more info join me here http://games.Groups.yahoo.com/group/...tiplayerGroup/
Old September 16th, 2004, 04:50 PM

National Security Advisor

PvK is on a distinguished road
Default Re: play Online with atari mule

Whoa! So can this be used to play other Atari games multi-player over the Internet on virtual machines???

PvK
Old October 16th, 2004, 12:11 PM

Private

adamofevil is on a distinguished road

In theory, yes. I have not yet tested it because I still haven't found anyone that wants to play old Atari games. How grand would it be to be able to play Ali Baba, or Return of Heracles once again!

If you want to give a shot with the original Atari MULE, send me a PM and we can make arrangements to meet Online!
Old October 17th, 2004, 09:06 AM

Private

Desert Fox is on a distinguished road

I missed you on Saturday Adam. I am sorry after I ate breakfast I did not feel well and laid down. About 3 hours or so later I woke up. Welcome to my daily life!

We should be able to try and play today. I am hoping it will work but I am not counting on it. I have a lot of problems playing Online and it only works for some games. Those games that work I am not able to host a game. Firewall and a gateway computer is why I am not able to do it. Once we get the port assignments down with server 2003 we can finally do whatever we like. Shawn, my son has tried several times to configure it but it just does not work. He wants to attend another school on networking.. We need to understand this stuff because we are putting game servers Online for MP and at some point we are opening a gaming center here in Las Vegas. Allowing ppl to rent a PC for Online work or game playing. We will have a lot of unique things to set us apart from the rest.

Anyways got off on another topic there... I have not fired up MULE yet still playing Space Horse trying to remember the entire game. I lost the other day because I quit as the AI was doing that much better. I lost my horse like 4 times until I remembered you have to secure them. I had to find out that you press the right button. Instructions what instructions? LOL