Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Mods
Notices

Old October 28th, 2015, 06:30 PM

Corporal

Wiking is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Monty: It didn't occur to me to record the unit numbers that were lacking LBM's until I'd made the changes but it would be any of the SS/Guards units from 1985 - 2020. Just run through Mobhack and you'll see it pretty quick

Also, Don mentioned they're up to 2025 and a slew of new Russian vehicles for the next patch of MBT. I know you've got your hands full with version 1.0 but I wanted to alert you that it sounds like we have a bit of a change coming in with the next patch you might want to prepare for.
Old October 29th, 2015, 09:52 AM

Captain

RecruitMonty is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Don mentioned they're up to 2025 and a slew of new Russian vehicles for the next patch of MBT. I know you've got your hands full with version 1.0 but I wanted to alert you that it sounds like we have a bit of a change coming in with the next patch you might want to prepare for.
Thought as much. As it is the mod takes up a lot of icon space. A slew of new vehicles being introduced will mean that I'll have even less space to play with. Especially since as of version 9.1 I have a space problem regarding turretless vehicles (vanilla Icon0183 collides with mine).

I have a work around for that (I take the three icons in the vanilla version and tack them on the end of mine in ICON0188, changing the OOB entry accordingly) Only problem is I am sure that that folder will not stay that empty for long and the units in 0183 are all rather important ones that cannot be posted up elsewhere as there are too many of them.

Maybe if we all ask nicely the Development Team might code in another mega-buffer like they did before. As it is, I imagine they are busy enough with additions. Let's see what happens.

2025 sounds cool. I wonder if the OOBs will be bigger too or if that is hardcoded?

Last edited by RecruitMonty; October 29th, 2015 at 10:06 AM..
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:18 AM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiking View Post
Monty: It didn't occur to me to record the unit numbers that were lacking LBM's until I'd made the changes but it would be any of the SS/Guards units from 1985 - 2020. Just run through Mobhack and you'll see it pretty quick
Fixed! "35098" is the correct lbm for these units. Forgot to include it. Over-looked it.

Its in there now. Just re-download the lbms.
Old October 29th, 2015, 10:17 PM

Corporal

If I can humbly make a suggestion Monty: Maybe eliminate some of the extraneous level bombers from the 35 and 44 OOB's? Just a thought. They are pretty cool but honestly I don't use them nearly as much as the strike fighters. May free up some much needed space.
Old November 9th, 2015, 02:19 PM

Captain

Fallout Re: WinSP MBT: Das Reich

Can't come on here until this is fixed. Do me a favour guys. Send me your e-mails so we can keep this thing going in the meantime. Will PM you. My anti-virus is not happy with the site at all. Neither are Google or Firefox.
Old November 10th, 2015, 11:30 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

All I can say is what I've seen personally and what I've been told........... I have NO problem with Internet Explorer or Edge or my anti Virus or superantispyware. It's only Firefox / Google that indicate a problem and all Firefox / Macafee will indicate is "unverified" and the only other thing I can tell you is what I'm told by Shrapnel and that is ......Google refuses to give details. Shrapnel has done everything the badware site says to check and the check shows no problem, but that doesn’t matter. All that matters is whatever google gets and they won’t help.

So Google as gotten so big it's reached "Imperial" status and therefore worse than what a lot of people feel has happend to Microsoft. Meanwhile innocent sites are being flagged and revenue lost but the organization that's claiming there is a problem is non responsive.

Don
Old November 10th, 2015, 03:21 PM

Major

scorpio_rocks is on a distinguished road

Kaspersky is also reporting trojans

"Gentlemen, when the enemy is committed to a mistake - we must not interrupt him too soon."
Horatio Nelson.
SPMBT Roundel Objectives Mod
SPMBT Small ID Flags Mod
WW2 Roundel Objectives Mod
Old November 10th, 2015, 06:06 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,438 Times in 2,698 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_rocks View Post
What do you do when you go where Google refers you to for help with the **non-existent malware** and that place says there is no malware but Google continues to say the site is bad and when you go back AGAIN to where Google refers you for help with the **non-existent malware** it again reports there is no malware but Google continues to say the site is bad .....ad nauseum

??

Catch 22

Shrapnel is being forced to are look at new forum software.

Don
Old November 25th, 2015, 07:08 AM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_rocks View Post
What do you do when you go where Google refers you to for help with the **non-existent malware** and that place says there is no malware but Google continues to say the site is bad and when you go back AGAIN to where Google refers you for help with the **non-existent malware** it again reports there is no malware but Google continues to say the site is bad .....ad nauseum

??

Catch 22

Shrapnel is being forced to are look at new forum software.

Don
I thought that might be the case too when "yahoo" kept popping up in my Kaspersky AV reports. I assumed that a portion of the forum's tools (maybe even hosting?) etc were either supplied/derived by/from yahoo.

If the only reason the site is now running smoothly is because the Google equivalents are in use, then that certainly supports the assertion that something odd is afoot. It is within Google's reach. The company is rather kraken-like.

Their info page was certainly of no use.
Old December 2nd, 2015, 04:37 PM

Corporal

Glad to have you back Monty.