World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > TO&Es
Notices

Old July 12th, 2013, 02:46 AM

Corporal

BigDuke66 is on a distinguished road
Question Panzerkampfwagen II

Some points I stumbled about in the German OOB:
1. The PzKw II C(ID 002) is available from May 37 on, afaik the tank didn't went into production before 1938, maybe a mixup with the Ausf c(using a small letter) that was the base for the A, B and C series.

2. Same counts for the PzKw II A / B(ID 834) that is already available in October 36 but those didn't see production before June & December 1937.

3. While the A/B/C series didn't differ much, in the game the C version uses more armor but those seem to be the up-armored C versions that were done prior to Case Yellow because of the experience with Polish AT rifles. Maybe it should be dated to May 1940 or at least to after the Polish campaign. The PzKw II A / B(ID 834) could surely also work as PzKw II A/B/C to cover the not up-armored C version.

4. There are two F versions(ID 002 & ID 838) almost identical, are really both needed? I just wonder if the slot couldn't be used for something better.

5. Also I wonder if the PzKw II C versions in the other classes(ID 460 coming in at 9/39 & 835 coming in at 3/40) need to have such an early date because they have already the KwK38 version that didn't come in before the second half of 1940 and of course because of the up-armored armor like I mentioned above.

6. Talking of the KwK 38, PzKw II D(ID 215) also uses it but as that tank was pulled out in March 1940 so it should us the normal KwK30.