The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old August 5th, 2006, 05:54 AM

Corporal

Slaughtermeyer is on a distinguished road
Default GOP CONGRESSMAN SEES THE LIGHT!!!

A Republican congressman (Curt Weldon, PA 7th) has publicly praised an anti-Bush video. And not just any anti-Bush video, but the one by BYU physics professor Steven E. Jones which accuses the Bush administration of deliberately allowing 9/11 to happen and placing explosives in the three tallest World Trade Center buildings to make sure that they would be totally destroyed on 9/11. Unbelievable? Just have a look here:

http://republican.meetup.com/92/boar...thread=1870074

The anti-Bush video that opened Weldon's eyes can be seen here:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34652002408586

http://www.911blogger.com/2006/02/dr...nar-video.html

A bombshell from the FBI: The Muckraker Report spoke with Rex Tomb, Chief of Investigative Publicity for the FBI. When asked why there is no mention of 9/11 on Bin Laden’s Most Wanted web page, Tomb said, “The reason why 9/11 is not mentioned on Usama Bin Laden’s Most Wanted page is because the FBI has no hard evidence connecting Bin Laden to 9/11.
For details, see
http://www.teamliberty.net/id267.html

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11.

"For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all the iniquity and wickedness of men who unjustly suppress the truth." - Rom. 1:18
Old August 7th, 2006, 02:24 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road
Default Re: GOP CONGRESSMAN SEES THE LIGHT!!!

Interesting stuff. I wonder if there will be a movie?
Old August 8th, 2006, 12:14 AM

First Lieutenant

Azselendor is on a distinguished road

Is there an independent press source for this?
Old August 8th, 2006, 02:44 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Just the coolaid drinking kind.
Old August 8th, 2006, 03:12 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Combat Wombat is on a distinguished road

Quote:
KlvinoHRGA said:
Is there an independent press source for this?
Yeah I think something from a major news network would be nice. CNN, BBC, Fox, ect...

A* Se+++ GdQ $? Fr! C* Css Sf-- Ai% Au M+++ Mp* S@ Ss++++ RNSHP Pw++ Fq+++ Nd++ Rp++ G++++ Mm++ Bb+++@ L+ Tcp--
Get the newest Version of Invasion! here: http://www.secenter.org/

Old August 8th, 2006, 03:45 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

I don't know why people choose to believe this conspiracy theory that the US Government, specifically GW, organized the 9/11 attacks and that the towers were taken down via controlled blasts. Any one who has half a brain would know that structurally the building collapse under its own weight and those "blasts" were the result of air being forced out from between the floors as the compression from the collapsing floor above it came down. In fact the very people who build the buildings proved conclusively, that’s without a doubt, how and why the buildings fell.

As to the missile attack on the pentagon... ok tell that to the families of the people who died both on the plane and in the building.

This is akin to the nuts that went around saying Clinton knew that the bombing in Oklahoma (sp) was going to happen. Its just pure tripe being voiced by people out to sell books and make a name for themselves in the conspiracy community.

The sad truth about this is that any good American may not believe this crap, but would, and unfortunetly have, die to defend a persons right to say it.

EDIT
Is Isriel behind the 9/11 attacks? Forgive me for saying this, but after reading a bit from those links you provided, I get the strong impression that this might be the underlying theme here. Whether or not my speculation is correct I would like to point out that this could be a damn good book idea. I make no joke here, this would make one hell of a good book if a writer could do such a story justice. While no such book may never be written, it does spark ones imagination and desire to see such a book written.
Old August 8th, 2006, 04:02 AM

First Lieutenant

People want to believe these kinds of things because it takes less work to verify gossip than fact.

There never was a conspiracy by this administration to do 9/11, maybe exploit it, but not to do it.

It's common knowledge that these buildings are designed, incase of catastrophic failure, to collapse down on top of itself as to avoid collatoral damage to the surrounding buildings.

And doesn't ann coulter of fox news make the assertation that Clinton was behind 9/11? It doens't matter, a large majority of her work is turning out to be copied from others.
Old August 8th, 2006, 04:18 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Ann is, well Ann. What can we say that hasn't already been said. She scares even me. But I have to be honest, I love the fact that she is just as good at bling bling flinging as the people on the left. Even the right needs the occassional crack pot to stir up nonsense and raise a few eye brows once in a while. Besides, some of what she sputs on about does make sense in an odd, yet far off logic, that only a twisted mind like hers, and those opposite of her on the left, could come up with.

I say let them fight it out, and who ever wins, we lock up in a dark hole someplace and force them to watch endless reruns of Three's company and the Waltons.
Old August 9th, 2006, 03:46 AM

First Lieutenant

I thought that's why the right had Fred Phelps? But I think Ann coulter hurts the right more than her anti-leftist rants, seriously. She doesn't know the difference between satan and satin at times.

I miss the era of .74 cent gas and neutral-point-of-view news.
Old August 9th, 2006, 08:26 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

I tend to think that there is too much TV, internet blogs, and news radio in our lives.

Lets just say for arguements sake that the US Government, and our beloved President, a man who has not been credited with an over abundance of brains, masterminded the 9/11 attacks. How did they do this in such a short period of time? Why did Al Gore fight so hard to take the Presidency away from Bush after Bush won, or stole depending upon your point of view the election? I think its because Clinton and Gore knew that 9/11 was going to happen and they had it all worked out as to how they were going to blame it on Israil and the NRA. Lets face it, 8 and a half months isn't enough time to hire, train, and mastermind a major operation as those of 9/11. So the fault, if the government is behind it, doesn't lie with Bush and boys, its lies with Clinton and Company.

Think about that the next time some one spins a novel idea for a conspiracy about Bush and his people being behind the 9/11 attacks. Do the math people, just do the math.