World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old March 31st, 2019, 05:09 PM

Corporal

anlubue is on a distinguished road
Default Infantry class differences, MG fire modes while delaying

Next time, I will not just put my goddamn opponents to run. No, no. I will encircle them first and then even my truck drivers will serve them with their pistols. At our next meeting, these bastards better have handkerchiefs with them because they will all cry. I do not want to lose anymore!

So I would like to ask something please. Apart from the random factor that flows into our game and without taking into account the morality and skill:

Would a light infantry unit be more likely to detect an enemy infantry unit than a heavy infantry unit could?

Would a heavy infantry unit equipped with the identical armament of a light infantry unit be better able to fight hard targets?

I wonder if it is more rewarding for me to fire one burst with HMG #1 on a target, then switch to HMG #2, to also fire and repeat this constantly, or would it be smarter to fire HMG #1 twice, and only then switch to HMG #2 to do the same? Other Targets are not involved.

I also wonder if the mortality rate of the first burst of one HMG is higher than the one from his second weapon slot? Or the other way around, if I am in need to save ammo, should I turn off the second weapon slot to get slightly more accuracy, instead of the first?

Come on, you're just waiting for your upgrade anyways? Do not let bulgaria wipe their floor with me again!

Last edited by anlubue; March 31st, 2019 at 05:23 PM..