.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > After Action Reports
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 30th, 2010, 10:56 PM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs. Germany - Tikuin, USSR

Turn 6

I hit the enemy hard again, but the damage wasn't as bad this turn. Between artillery slinging smoke and burning wrecks to my front, it is hard to get line of sight to many targets. My force did dispatch 13 more tanks. Enemy armored cars are snuggled up to my line of mines, trying to skirt around the flank. Two friendly tanks pushed close and took out three of them, but one was able to destroy a bunker. Enemy infantry is trying to push forward to my tanks, but aren't making it very close. Most of my tanks didn't fire, so moving infantry is a choice target. One area of concern is a large number of tanks just south of the road. I can't put fire there. My forces are pushing forward toward the road to sweep the infantry front of units, but this must be done with care.

No new enemy tanks down south. There was one left, but it was taken care of quickly. I'm shifting my line around since I expect to be targeted by air or artillery eventually.

Two ME-109s came in. All the enemy aircraft have been targeting one of my AA guns and they finally got it. One of the 109s will have to RTB to patch bullet holes.

The AI is slinging to much smoke right now and not enough steel. Most of the smoke is being deployed in the woods behind my tanks anyhow. I mean way behind my tanks; something like 500m or more.

Casualties

Friendly: 1xBunker and 1x37mm AA gun destroyed.

Enemy: 4xPzKw 38b(t), 7xPzKw IIIh, 1xPzKw IVc, 2xPzKw IIf tanks, 1xSdKfz 231(8), 1xSdKfz 231(6) and 1xSdKfz 221 armored cars destroyed.