winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT
Notices

Old June 11th, 2018, 12:55 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Counter battery fire question

I NEVER buy small caliber Off Map artillery, if you do that against my opponent the AI you'll get hammered and rightly so. Your artillery's CB effectiveness is based on patience and your units experience level.

Patience in not using your artillery if you're trying to knock out your enemy's artillery. It might take a few turns in your first battle or not even happen in the first couple of battles, I've routinely seen this.

You'll just have to decide how accurate the enemy's artillery is against your units, if ineffective or your losses tolerable, wait it out. If the enemy's on target you better move and start shooting at his units and get that experience level up.

Experience speaks for itself and we've "beat that horse to death" out here, though an occasional reminder isn't a bad thing!!

I needed a break from planning my last boat's 25th Commissioning Anniversary for mid July since March. Not dead yet, thanks for a topic I really enjoy!! Probably going "dark" again so everyone take care!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post: