.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Digital Eel > Weird Worlds: Return to Infinite Space > Scenarios and Mods

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 23rd, 2012, 08:29 PM

Private

Dauss is on a distinguished road
Shield Communist Worlds Union (v0.1)

By the looks of it I'm going to have the first post here of 2012. Not encouraging...

Anyways, thanks for taking a look at my first Weird Worlds mod, the Communist Worlds Union! For some backstory, the goals of this mod, the changelog, and some writing about myself, check the included readme!

If you're new to the mod installing thing, just extract the CWU folder from the .rar, and place it in the same directory as your weird.exe (/Program Files/Shrapnel Games/Weird Worlds/).

As this is my first ever Weird Worlds mod, there's a lot I'm having a rough time with. If you think you can help, please, get in touch with me! My contact info (and most of my problems) are listed in the readme.

For now I'll leave you with some images of the mod, and hopefully you'll check out the mod! Happy playing.

This is the end result of me pissing around with bits and pieces of the default Terran craft to create the CWU Champion class dreadnought! Currently the only new craft in the mod. Trust me, I'm working on it.

I'm hoping these forums aren't too dead, I'd love to hear input and get help with my further modding endeavors. Even if you're just popping in, please, leave a comment!

EDIT: Geez I guess actually uploading the mod might help a bit too eh?
Attached Files
File Type: rar CommunistWorldsUnion.rar (77.1 KB, 933 views)

Last edited by Dauss; February 23rd, 2012 at 08:31 PM.. Reason: Forgot my attachment
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dauss For This Useful Post: