.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 27th, 2010, 11:50 AM

Sergeant

Samhain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: NewBlood - EA blood themed game [suspended]

Ok, I have communicated with 13lackGu4rd and he is willing to play on. However, I have a feeling that everyone has reached about the end of their rope with this game. It has certainly gone on much farther than I expected for only 8 nations on such a small map.

So, I have the following proposal. If anyone would like to carry on, I will be more than happy to do so. I've got plenty of Vampire Lords and large population centers to keep me in blood slaves for many turns to come as well as a Blood 30 site to make good use of them. I've got a Tartarian factory up. I'm earning enough gems to keep my summons well supplied. And, I have enough non-tax income to maintain my current level of mages indefinitely. So, I should be able to give you a good challenge. Anyone who does not want to go on should feel no shame in setting themselves to AI. You have definitely lived up to your commitment to the rest of us at this point.

Alternately, if there is a consensus that this game is over, I would be just as pleased to call this one a four way tie. It has really been a testament to everyone's skill and tenacity to hang in there for so long, particular with Burden of Time, Astral Corruption, and Foul Air up for so many turns. And, everyone who is in it now has justifiably felt themselves at the top of game for some extended period. Just, for various reasons, none of us have been able to reign in enough capitals to win.
Old December 27th, 2010, 01:43 PM

Private

minko is on a distinguished road

This game has been my first MP experience and to be honest, I thought it would end not long before it started. There have been various turns, changes of pace and innovative tactics and it has overall been a wonderfull experience. However, I do have to say that sending in turns has become a chore more than something I look forward to. I'm in dire straits, most of my armies have been wrecked and BoT is just a nail in the coffin, so if noone minds, I'll probably leave the rest of the game to the AI.
If there is an agreement to end the game however, I think it would be fair to make it a win for Samhain. He had to fend off Mictlan (who at the time was the strongest nation), Hinnom and afterwards myself, and succeded in doing so. If the game were to continue, I strongly believe he has the resources and knowledge to win eventually.

Happy holidays, Minko
Old December 27th, 2010, 02:22 PM

First Lieutenant

13lackGu4rd is on a distinguished road

don't think you need a confirmation here, but I too wish to end this game already. that leaves just Sauromatia who has yet to reply, and last time I checked(admittedly 5 turns ago or so) he was also in the top position.
Old December 27th, 2010, 09:22 PM

Corporal

don_Pablo is on a distinguished road

Well, I don't mind to declare this game finished.
But I suppose it to be a tie between Abyss and Sauro (with all my respect to other opponents).
Lanka is surrounded with blood-sacrifising nations and supposed to be dom-killed in a few next turns.
Vanheim seems to be crippled and definitly will be killed by both neibours or Abyss themselves.

It was a good game with many changes. But its destiny was decided by Settings (no trade).
IMHO.
Old December 27th, 2010, 10:02 PM

Sergeant

Samhain is on a distinguished road

New Blood has been officially ended. Thank you everyone for such a thoroughly interesting game. I certainly learned a lot in the process.