This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Joe's Games > Air Command 3.0
Notices

Old April 27th, 2001, 04:35 AM

Private

Drunkard is on a distinguished road
Default Ok, so I didn\'t need to sleep on it, but...

I must be getting old; it just took a few. You got me, dead-bang. I am buying it as soon as I get my next paycheck. You're cutting away from my alcohol fund though. Yeah, I bet you feel bad now. So bad, in fact, that you are going to implement some of those great features Gabe was gabbing about and release them in a patch. Damn crack-like addictiveness should be illegal ... ILLEGAL I TELL YOU! I've already got "the twitches". Not that I've done crack or anything ... after all, I did see Requiem for a Dream. I'm just an alcoholic. That's all. What was I talking about ... oh, yeah ... pretty please.

[This message has been edited by Drunkard (edited 27 April 2001).]
Old April 27th, 2001, 02:05 PM

Private

Gabriel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Ok, so I didn\'t need to sleep on it, but...

Yeah, I have ended buying it also. I still contend that it is a lot of fun, just not worth the same cost as games like Icewind Dale. Actually, I picked up the most awesome game I have played in a long time with Clive Barkers Undying, and it only cost $25. I don't regret my decision, though. The reasons being 1) being a programmer (though I haven't programed in a while), I like to support anyone who puts their heart and soul into something that is fun and enriches others. For me, I think that all software pirates should be flogged.
2) I am hoping that Joe and Shrapnel Games will continue to support this game, like they do with the very good SE4.
3) It's fun.

So, I skipped out on 2 bottles of Jack Daniels this month and made a purchase that, though still too high a price in my opinion, is not something that I regret.