.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 5th, 2007, 02:10 AM

Colonel

Velusion is on a distinguished road
Default MP Hall of Honor

The Hall of Honor

Winner: Baalz – Game: Afterthought – Players: 21 - Era: Middle - Nation: R'lyeh - Mods: None
Winner: Micah – Game: Tempest – Players: 21 - Era: Early - Nation: Helheim - Mods: None
Winner: Jazzepi – Game: Ragnarok – Players: 12 - Era: Early - Nation: T'ien Ch'i - Mods: None
Winner: Calmon – Game: Eventide – Players: 18 - Era: Late - Nation: Marginon - Mods: None
Winner: johnarryn – Game: War is Hell – Players: 15 - Era: Early - Nation: Ulm - Mods: None
Winner: Calmon – Game: Faerun MA PBEM – Players: 17 - Era: Middle - Nation: Ermor - Mods: VPs
Winner: Teraswaerto – Game: neZ – Players: 10 - Era: Middle - Nation: Jotunheim - Mods: None
Winner: Calmon – Game: The Quick & the Dead – Players: 11 - Era: Late - Nation: Ermor - Mods: CB 1.0 & WH 1.6
Winner: Jurri – Game: Dawggie Does Dominions – Players: 15 - Era: Late - Nation: Mictlan - Mods: None
Winner: Jurri – Game: Dawnstrike – Players: 18 - Era: Early - Nation: Caelum - Mods: None
Winner: Ironhawk – Game: Concepts of Creation – Players: 20 - Era: Middle - Nation: Pythium - Mods: CB .92 & WH 1.5
Winner: Meglobob – Game: Random Settings – Players: 12 - Era: Late - Nation: Agartha - Mods: None
Winner: Wraithlord – Game: Jinxed Frechdachs – Players: 14 - Era: Middle - Nation: Pythium - Mods: None
Winner: AdmiralZhao – Game: The Gold Lion – Players: 13 - Era: Early - Nation: Lanka - Mods: None
Winner: Maltrease – Game: mid_spruit – Players: 10 - Era: Early - Nation: Caelum - Mods: None
Winner: Jazzepi – Game: Epiphany – Players: 11 - Era: Late - Nation: T'ien Ch'i - Mods: VPs
Winner: Micah – Game: Undertow – Players: 12 - Era: Middle - Nation: Shinuyama - Mods: None

FAQ:

What is the Hall of Honor?
The MP Hall of Honor is a simple “winners” listing for large/long multiplayer games be they PBEM or TCP/IP. This IS NOT a ladder or a ranking system – it’s just a “Congrats!” listing. I, Velusion, have the final say as to who gets listed on this thread.

How do I list a winner on the Hall of Honors thread?
If you would like to point out a winner (yourself or another player) to be listed here the following must apply:

• You need to provide me the player's name, the game name, the game era, the winning nation, and any mods or any unusual game settings that were used. Post the info to this thread.
• You need to provide how many players were in the game in the post. The game must have contained a total of at least 10 total players for it to qualify.
• You need to include a link to the game thread in the post. This thread must be on the Dom3 forums for me to confirm the game existed.
• The game must have taken a least 1 full week or more to complete in order to qualify.
• There must be complete consensus that there is a winner for the game. (I.e. everyone must have surrendered in the thread or not contested the win).
• If the winner decides that he doesn’t want to be listed he can opt out by posting here and his name will be removed.
Old April 5th, 2007, 02:14 AM

Colonel

Default Re: MP Hall of Honor

(as an example post)
Winner: Micah
Game: Undertow
Game Link: http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/thr...rt=&PHPSESSID=
Players: 12
Nation: Shinuyama
Mods: None
Era: Middle

(I'm not going to scour the threads for games that qualify, so if you want it posted, add it to this thread - otherwise I'll just use this for the games I host.)
Old April 5th, 2007, 07:59 AM

General

lch is on a distinguished road

This sounds alot like the "Victorious Nation Data" sticky that we already have in this forum, although I like your thread title alot more...
Emergency comic relief
Old April 5th, 2007, 01:20 PM

Colonel

Quote:
lch said:
This sounds alot like the "Victorious Nation Data" sticky that we already have in this forum, although I like your thread title alot more...
Yep - thats just winning nation info though.
Old April 5th, 2007, 01:33 PM

Second Lieutenant

Hellboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
lch said:
There is redundancy in the data collected by the two threads, but the results being emphasized by their differing choices in presentation are entirely different. I like both threads, and I think they're both useful.
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:02 PM

Major General

Jazzepi is on a distinguished road

Winner: Jazzepi
Game: Epiphany
Game Link: http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/thr...b=5&o=&fpart=1
Players: 11
Nation: T'ien Ch'i
Mods: Well guarded neutral Emor citadels as VPs
Era: Late
Old April 15th, 2007, 06:40 PM

Sergeant

StrictlyRockers is on a distinguished road

This thread seems a little redundant with the previous 'MP PBEM Victors' thread. I like the original thread better. Although I do think both of the formats have merit, I prefer having all data collected in one place.
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:21 PM

National Security Advisor

llamabeast will become famous soon enoughllamabeast will become famous soon enough

Winner: Maltrease
Game: mid_spruit
Game Link:
http://www.shrapnelcommunity.com/thr...rt=&PHPSESSID=
Players: 10
Nation: Caelum
Mods: None
Era: Early
A compilation of high quality mod nations: Expanded Nations Packs
Old April 15th, 2007, 08:55 PM

Colonel

Quote:
StrictlyRockers said:
This thread seems a little redundant with the previous 'MP PBEM Victors' thread. I like the original thread better. Although I do think both of the formats have merit, I prefer having all data collected in one place.
The victors thread only collects the winning nationality. This thread collects everything and verifies that that the information gathered is valid.

Really this is for the players - not the nations.
Old April 15th, 2007, 09:12 PM

Major General

Jazzepi is on a distinguished road

I personally like this thread better than the other one.

Jazzepi