.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 17th, 2006, 04:47 AM

Corporal

upstreamedge is on a distinguished road
Default Tales of the Spider Kingdom-Single Player RP AAR

Hi guys, this is my first AAR, but I have fallen in love with MAchaka, and want to tell their story in the form of an AAR. I am playing this game as i write, so it is entierly possible that loveable charachters, or the nation itself could cease to exist at any point.

Points about game:

Good Scale nation (escaped Ermor's Fall)

Pangaean Earth Map

Streamers and Standards Mod

Default Mid-Era starting conditions

And now... Chapter 1!

Going into spring of the ascension (turn 2) I already have a celebrant and a handful of nature gems!!!! Those scales are starting to pay off already, but now into the story…

My name is Makamu, and I am the chief of the Setu tribe of Machakans. I have worked hard to steer my tribe away from the politics and petty wars of the sorcerers that have been plaguing our land for the last dozen or so years. I believed I had been successful, until one month prior to today when a Voice of the Lord came to my village to call my warriors and myself to the City at the Foot of The Mountain. I have now arrived here in the spring to find the populace up in arms, led by a priest who spews some nonsense of “dreams stirring in the mountain” and of “Gods once more awakening for battle” nothing but madness, but it keeps the people entertained, which is why the Lord must tolerate it.
I finally approach the gates of the palace, and am informed by the red-robed Hoplites of the Lord that I will need to wait a month for my scheduled appointment, as the Lord is currently occupied. I inform the Hoplites that if I am to wait then food must be sent to my tribe to compensate for the missing hunters. The Hoplite stares at me without speaking, but a mighty voice behind me causes my warriors and I to spin on the spot. “Fear not Makamu, your tribe is in good hands, the Lord swears it.” The voice continued to walk toward his destination, leaving me with nothing but goosebumps and apprehension.

PS. Pictures will come in a post edit tommorow
Old December 17th, 2006, 09:01 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

Amhazair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Tales of the Spider Kingdom-Single Player RP AAR

Cool, Machaka..

I started to play a game with them yesterday, and I'm busy falling in love with them.

Enjoy your game, I'm sure I will too.