.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 9th, 2009, 08:43 AM

Second Lieutenant

legowarrior is on a distinguished road
Default Agartha: Golem Crafters

I'm trying to get a handle on hte Agartha golem crafters for a single player game that I might use later on in multiplayer.
I'm stuck on what to use for a pretender and what kind of scales I need, to be specific, whether Growth should be a factor (what with all the old age going around) or use Order instead (and maybe get a perk if I use Hidden in the Sand).

For my pretender, I decided to go with an imprisoned oracle for the 600 design points and great dominion strengths, which would help my golems later on.

For magic, I have 9 Astral (to give me access to the ring of wizardry, and Golem spells, as well as all the usually perks) and 6 Earth (for the bless and so I can use Earth Blood) In combination I can create the Sword of Many Colors, with the Ring of Wizardry would allow my Golem Crafters to make Staff of Elemental Mastery (although I don't know if that is worth it).

So, the hard part (although I may be completely off with all of my pretenders) is the scales.
I have 42 points left over and an 8 dominion strengths.
I have so far 0 order
3 productivity
1 heat (cold blooded Agartha, so why not. Also counters many cold sides)
0 Growth
0 Luck
1 Magic

I'm playing with the idea of going3 turmoil, 3 luck and 1 in growth, but I'm curious of what people think?