Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old October 31st, 2015, 03:00 PM

Sergeant

Weasel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: French Para Obat error?

Got it, and it works, thanks. Now I can redo the scenario(s). How do I get them to you?
Old October 31st, 2015, 04:01 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,423 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

ZIP them up and post them here when they are updated and I will put them into the next patch
Old January 15th, 2016, 05:48 PM

Sergeant

Just an update. Crossroads is done and I am now play testing the changes made to Fintel ridge and Arnsberger Wald. I am also creating two new scenarios to finish off the Red Army game series (Red Army - Ralph Peters).
Old March 22nd, 2016, 06:00 PM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
ZIP them up and post them here when they are updated and I will put them into the next patch
The Red Army scenario list has expanded from 3 to 5 scenarios and I am play testing the final one, the first 4 are good to go. Also at the Blitz I had the boys submit their custom made maps and we now have about 60 to 100 custom maps that are not part of SP, do you want them? These were submitted long ago to me at the Blitz and go in slots 325 to 470.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 07:18 PM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
Quote:
The Red Army scenario list has expanded from 3 to 5 scenarios and I am play testing the final one, the first 4 are good to go. Also at the Blitz I had the boys submit their custom made maps and we now have about 60 to 100 custom maps that are not part of SP, do you want them? These were submitted long ago to me at the Blitz and go in slots 325 to 470.
Good call Weasel if you can release them, some are quite good & have seen heavy use by myself.
Old March 22nd, 2016, 07:20 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
Quote:

I'll take the maps and get them in the next patch and the scenarios when you are ready but don't take too long, we are in assembly now and are hoping if all goes well to release early April

Don
Old March 22nd, 2016, 07:25 PM

Sergeant

The scenario is really basically done, I will have the RAR to you by 1 April if that is ok. I changed the slots for the Red Army scenarios from the original 182-184 to 321-325. The maps are 4 RAR folders, each of 2.6mb, can I post files that size here? They can be had here:

http://www.theblitz.org/downloads/b-...steel_panthers
Old March 22nd, 2016, 10:47 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

scenario slots 321-325 are now used. 336 is the first available slot now.

The zips in that winsp map zips in that link vary in size, they are not all 2.6mb but I have them now and will investigate ( first off they don't start numbering at 325, they start at 300 which complicates things a bit but I will investigate this further )

EDIT................ I think sorting through these is going to take longer than I thought initally as WW2 themed maps are mixed with modern themed maps so I'm thinking I'm going to be forced to pick and choose what goes in and only after my other outstanding work gets done.. PLUS the two examples I have opened were both saved as map with the ID tag's on AND victory hexes in place which leaves ID tags and V hexes on the map unless they are turned off and the map resaved so every would need to be opened, checked and resaved which greatly eats into what little time I actually have available and I'm somewhat amazed that after all these years map makers don't know this and these were posted without being cleaned up first

Last edited by DRG; March 22nd, 2016 at 11:18 PM..
Old March 23rd, 2016, 03:04 PM

Sergeant

I will go through the maps and get rid of the messed up ones, starting at 300. Changing the slot is pretty easy too. As for theme, I never knew the maps were applicable to WW2 or MBT, I use them all in both versions the most important thing to me is the size and whether a stupid river is present.

***I just went through the first 20 and noticed something strange. At map 319 Canadian and Arab flags suddenly appeared in the water, opened 320 and they were still there in the same spot. Exited the editor and opened it again and the flags were gone from those maps. So far I have not found any with anything wrong in them.***

Last edited by Weasel; March 23rd, 2016 at 03:12 PM..
Old March 23rd, 2016, 03:31 PM

Sergeant

Here are the scenarios from slot 336-340. Scenario 340 is still being play tested, I have updated it once yesterday. If need be I will upload it again but this way you can have it.

As for the maps, I am up to map 350 with only map 340 being messed up. If you would like me to renumber them I will, just give me directions and I will do so for you.

Last edited by Weasel; March 26th, 2016 at 12:58 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Weasel For This Useful Post: