.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 14th, 2012, 10:59 AM

Wendigo_reloaded

Default Re: The Ascension Wars: MA,12 players, no mods, newb friendly. [Year 4, 8/12 remainin

Have been considering for a while to increase the hosting interval to 72h. We have already had plenty of extension requests lately, so we could as well start with the following turn.

In that case, hosting would roughly be 14->17->20, which might allow you to get your turns in without any sub/stale.

On a related note, I will be travelling overseas around the end of this week/early next week. Will try to match the pace of the game, but note everyone I will not be able to keep a close eye on this thread, so try to plan ahead if you might need an extension.
Old May 14th, 2012, 11:27 AM

Sergeant

BewareTheBarnacleGoose is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The Ascension Wars: MA,12 players, no mods, newb friendly. [Year 4, 8/12 remainin

Great, I think that would be for the best. And if I do stale, Im not to worried. Acro will know what to do
Old May 19th, 2012, 11:51 PM

Second Lieutenant

legowarrior is on a distinguished road

I have to take a trip soon. Could we move to a 72 hour schedule for the short term. I promise that I'll be so close to dead soon that I might just go AI in about 5-6 turns. Sooner if some gets there act together.
Old May 20th, 2012, 12:05 AM

Sergeant

BewareTheBarnacleGoose is on a distinguished road

Ok, im back! Thank you for your patience!
Old May 20th, 2012, 09:28 AM

Major General

Ragnarok-X is an unknown quantity at this point

Can we turn on quickhosting, please.
Old May 21st, 2012, 07:11 PM

Wendigo_reloaded

It's back on. Turned it off temporarily during the weekend so as to have a predictable hosting time while being away.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 01:31 PM

Major General

Did anyone stall the last turn ? When i send mine (20 minutes early), 4 nations hadnt submitted yet.
Old May 23rd, 2012, 02:39 PM

First Lieutenant

Anaconda is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarok-X View Post
Did anyone stall the last turn ? When i send mine (20 minutes early), 4 nations hadnt submitted yet.
Not my game but FYI every1 can check stallers when ever they want. Choose the game link on Llama, click admin options and then "show stalling data" or smthng like that.

Anaconda blogi: voimasta _ ja _ kunniasta
Old May 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM

Major General

Agartha and TienChi both stalled. This is troubling at this point. Not so much about Agartha, who was dead anyway according to his own message, but TC shouldnt stall at this point.
Old May 24th, 2012, 06:33 AM

Wendigo_reloaded

I am back.

legowarrior: Sorry I missed your message when I quickly scanned the thread while being away. We have already been running on the 72h schedule for the last 3 turns anyway, so no damage done.

Ragnarok-X: Indeed. Arco has been irregular in the past, but this was the first stale turn for TC & Agartha. Agartha took some heavy losses a couple turns ago, but TC had just launched his offensive this past turn, and the last thing I would have expected is an attack followed by a stale turn. Want to comment guys?