.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 15th, 2010, 04:50 PM

Second Lieutenant

Ossa is on a distinguished road
Default (Perm) Sub needed for two Bogarus in Pyrite and LA Ermor in Machakas

I'm off to my summer trip across the US and I cant get Dominions to run reliably on my netbook - and I won't have Internet access often enough anyway. I'll be off for 5 weeks, so the games will probably be over by the time I return.

Bogarus in Pyrite is in a strong position, I'm by far leading in research, Mother Oak and Well of Misery are up, Chalice and Scepter of Regency forged and the first Tartarians are rolling of the assembly lane. I'm on friendly terms with all neighbours but Atlantis, who simply had to but up a burden of time.
Basically it's a perfect starting position for mid-end game and it's a real pity I cant continue playing. Ah, by the way, I have a strong growth dominion with luck, magic and order scales. And a S6 pretender and I'm nearing Enchantment 8.
Would be a perfect opportunity for an intermediate player, a veteran would probably become to powerful if he played aggressivly (which I didnt).

The other game is Machakas with LA Ermor. I'm only 4th in scales, and I just happened to declare war on the leading nation because he cast the nexus and I didnt want him to run away with the game. I'm also running out of targets. Pretender is a rainbow Lord of the gates. Friendly relations with all neighbours but Mictlan - but no harm done there, so you might still keep friendly with him if you talk to him.

If anyone is interested, just pm me or drop a line.

I'd be most happy if the players who got killed in that games used this as a second chance