.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old October 29th, 2008, 11:16 PM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Tunes of Running Away

I'm trying to get a strategy worked out for LA Pan. The problem I'm having is with what seems to be friendly fire from the Pan songs.

The descriptions in the game say stuff like "This sinister tune frightens nearby enemies," for Tune of Fear.

But half the times my Dryads cast it, they bolt from the battlefield in terror. It looks like they are on squares hit by the spell effect.

So does "frightens nearby enemies" just mean that if enemies are near, they'll get frightened, but so will anything else? Or have I just somehow recruited a bunch of pansy Dryads who cannot stomach a little bit of battle.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?