.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > After Action Reports
Notices

Old August 9th, 2007, 05:22 PM

Sergeant

valo2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: valos german adventure

operation barbarossa has started and my 2 companies are on the verge of destruction. i was rushed by soviet tank hordes and all i had to szop them were a few spread out at-guns. i decided to hold fire for sure kills that didnt work at all. and the russians have 5 122mm batteries and 8 mortars. my elite infantry is getting decimated by the 122s. they can stand up well agaisnt 81mm mortrs but the 122mm guns cause heavy causalities.

one platoon is down to 70% and isolated my at gun has been totally destroyed by a huge barrage (i have to remember to MOVE). another platoon is down to 60% with one squad down to 3 men i hope they stay alive the russian tanks are rather blindi try to retreat my beaten platoons to the southwestern edge of the map to prepare a counterattack with what is left.
The northern line is held by 2 division azul platoons and an english 4cm gun they will soon feel the pain, too.

my romanian company is fairly intact on areverse slope but they have to retreat or they will get surrounded.
Old August 9th, 2007, 06:59 PM

Sergeant

valo2000 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: valos german adventure

the russians are dwon to 3 tanks now and their infantry is getting decimated when they meet my machineguns. i have lost control of the middle of the map and his aty still hurts me but i might survive this with a draw or something.