.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old October 29th, 2010, 01:11 PM

Second Lieutenant

Herode is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Pyrite needs a sub for LA TC !

I cant' say much because I don't play TC ^^ but
- this nation is middle sized
- the game is on the endgame phase
- TC is at war with Midgard, #1 and most probably the winnner of the game (although most other players have ganged against him, so...)

I think this plot is interesting for some one, noob or not noob, willing to have some fun to test things ans strategy for engame.

Please MP the game admin Hadrian II to register.
Old October 31st, 2010, 12:54 PM

Sergeant

Samhain is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Our game New_Blood has lost contact with our Lanka player and is in need of a permanent sub. It is an Early Age blood-magic themed game in the late game stage. Eight nations started, four remain. Winner is the first nation to take five capitals. Currently, we are in a four way tie with two caps each.

Stats are here: http://www.llamaserver.net/showScore...game=New_Blood

Abysia and Vanheim are at war. Sauromatia just finished off Hinnom. If Lanka has been up to much over the past 30 or 40 turns, I haven't seen much evidence of it.

Our hosting interval is 48 hours. PM me if you are interested. The game thread is here: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=45848
Old October 31st, 2010, 06:21 PM

Sergeant

Samhain is on a distinguished road

A sub has been found for New_Blood.
Old November 4th, 2010, 05:20 AM

Corporal

Galou is on a distinguished road

New game Scourge of Nations seeking players:
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showt...933#post761933
Old November 18th, 2010, 10:28 AM

First Lieutenant

Finalgenesis is on a distinguished road

Subs needed for LA Man in game Gluttony!

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=46620
Old November 23rd, 2010, 12:45 PM

First Lieutenant

Bananadine is on a distinguished road

Mistletoe (on LlamaServer) needs a permanent substitute for Bogarus. The game is slow and old and absurd. The world's population is decimated and everybody seems to have tons of gems. Four nations remain. You would not be the strongest of them, but you would have significant strength. You would not immediately be at war with anybody. Upon joining, you would immediately have propaganda dumped on you from one or two other nations interested in gaining your favor. Send me a message within the next several days if you are interested.
Old January 4th, 2011, 10:26 PM

Second Lieutenant

krpeters is on a distinguished road

Is nobody using this thread? Or are there just no games needing players?
Old January 12th, 2011, 11:50 AM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road

The game GoTM is more or less at it's middle. The fair sized kingdom of Vanheim is in need of a ruler since the last one has gone MIA.

AFAIK Vanheim has jest recently came out of a war and signed a truce with it's former enemy.

Currently it is not in war and has staled for a few turns but no harm was done since it's at peace and has probably accumulated lot's of gold and gems.

The hosting pace is slow (96h) and lenient and company is great (barring that annoying admin ), come join us for a fun adventure. PM me or post here if you're interested in taking control over fair Vanheim.
Old January 13th, 2011, 03:52 PM

General

WraithLord is on a distinguished road

Taking over Van at turn 45 when the game's fairly open and given that Van is at peace can prove a good opportunity to jump straight into mid-game w/o the ~3 months long hassle of initial phase. It's also one of the last MPs where they'll have hammers

We can't keep Van leaderless forever. I'm afraid if a sub isn't found that this lovely kingdom would be given to the artificial idiot. Now what biological life form of it's right mind would want that???
Old January 13th, 2011, 06:10 PM

Second Lieutenant

Herode is on a distinguished road

Permanent sub needed for LA Caelum on Scourge of Nations.

The game is currently at t33. Caelum is middle sized and (so far) safe. Many opportunities to try (decent forgers, good A/D mages). I am currently temporarily subbing the initial payer but unfortunately, this temporary subbing appears to turn into a permanent subbing and I don't have enough free time left for a full game.

Please PM me of, better, PM the admin : Danakh