10/04/2011. bugfix release 3.11
10/03/2011. Created an update for the Mytheology mod.
Mytheology is a mod originally created by Psientist, it adds a bunch of new pretenders, items, creatures, and spells to dom 3.
And because it looks like Psientist has not been at the board for some time now, and I liked some things is this mod. I tried to update them to the newest Dom 3 patch. A lot of bugs have been removed, and a lot of unbalanced things have been rebalanced. It still is not balanced, but at least some of the things are not way to strong anymore.
And while there are still a few issues, at least it is working again now. And as an added bonus. I moved the numbers around so it can now be used together with CBM 1.9 again.
Feel free to thank Psientist, or to mention any remarks or bugs.
And as I'm a non-native writer of the English language, please mention any mistakes.
The zip file also includes a numbers.txt, a changelog.txt, and a holyspells.txt. Which contain, the numbers used for items/monsters etc, a changelog of all the things changed, and a list of all the removed holy spells. Because these are not working in the current patch.
These are the changes made in the 3.10 version:
- Fixed gold dragon bug.
- Moved Kraken to nature magic. Same with kraken king. Adding more underwater creatures to the water path wasn't useful.
- Menhirs have 2 ap (0, but that didn't work), stops them from being useful patrollers. Str 1, was 0 but that didn't work.
- Menhirs are made mindless
- Menhir of faith no longer copystats the Telestic Animate
- Menhir of Growth no longer copystats the Lord Of Fertility, as it didn't add anything. Increased the supply to 200 (150)
- Gave the carrion lord weapons the same weapons as a Ziz.
- Carrion lord cost reduced to 70 (110)
- Crabs now have tiny bites. Huge damage attack removed.
- Fixed pantokrators weapon
- Removed wraith king bug. Odd that nobody never found this.
- Yggdrasil now has high max and starting age.
Note that this mod is now compatible with CBM 1.92 again. It is not compatible with the [MC] Skaven and Lizardmen mods.
Known bugs issues:
- Multiple Taoist masters show up.
- Soulblades might not work. (The icon appears, but the weapons do not actually get AN attacks)
- Sunwell might be a bit overpowered.
- Naming standards could use some work.
- Desire can only seduce males.
- Yggdrasil has no movement. (Yeah, oops).