.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old April 15th, 2009, 05:29 PM

General

vfb is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

In a few days I'll be unable to access the internet. I'll be gone for a couple of months.

I'm looking for subs for the following games:

Beyond: MA Atlantis, turn 27, you own the oceans in Asia Twist. In a slight kerfuffle with C'tis and Caelum.

Lapis: MA R'lyeh turn 23, you own the oceans in Asia Twist. At peace.

Comfort Zone: MA C'tis turn 67. MA Mictlan is on a rampage and it does not look good for the lizards, or anyone else for that matter (and everyone else but Jotunheim appears to be fighting Jotunheim, not Mictlan).

Preponderance: team game, MA Marignon, turn 58, at peace.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/index.php?
Old April 16th, 2009, 08:03 PM

General

Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Update: I've gotten a sub for Beyond. I still would like subs for:

Lapis: MA R'lyeh turn 23, you own the oceans in Asia Twist. At peace. Very good potential, and you can either temp sub or permanently sub if you like.

Comfort Zone: MA C'tis turn 67. Very terrible potential, but could be fun for a laugh. You've got some tarts to play with but the Chalice is now Mictlan's. Mictlan has some great tart-killing tactics too, so you can pick up some cool ideas by fighting him.

Preponderance: team game, MA Marignon, turn 58, at peace.
Whether he submitted the post, or whether he did not, made no difference. The Thought Police would get him just the same. He had committed— would still have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper— the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever.
Old April 17th, 2009, 11:50 AM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road

We need a sub for Ashdod in the game Rothfuss http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42004.

The game is in turn 61 and Ashdod holds half of the map, but is in a winning war with T'ien C'hi(played by me) and clashing with Pythium.

Ashdod just had his Arcane Nexus replaced by one from Pythium, but managed to get income from Nexus for 7-8 turns, so he might be able to take it back again.

The game is in the epic late stage with a bunch of globals going around and the fate of the world will likely be decided within 10 turns.

This is a great opportunity to see some real late game action. Please contact the user zzcat for details.

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.
Old April 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM

General

Update: I've gotten subs for Beyond and Preponderance. I still would like subs for:

Lapis: MA R'lyeh turn 23, you own the oceans in Asia Twist. At peace, nice scales, and in the top 3 in most graphs. Very good potential, and you can either temp sub or permanently sub if you like.

Comfort Zone: MA C'tis turn 67. Doomed, but could be fun for a laugh. You've got some tarts to play with but the Chalice is now Mictlan's. Mictlan has some great tart-killing tactics too, so you can pick up some cool ideas by fighting him.
Old April 17th, 2009, 07:26 PM

General

Update: I've gotten subs for Beyond, Preponderance, and Lapis. and the doomed lizards of Comfort Zone too I think. Thanks for all the offers!
Old April 17th, 2009, 09:41 PM

Captain

licker is on a distinguished road

Permanent sub needed for LA Caelum in Heracles.

Position is very stable, no wars, a few NaPs and generally solid set up.

If you want to jump into a midgame position with options and play with the LA bird men this is a good chance!
Old April 19th, 2009, 12:44 PM

Sergeant

Kojusoki is on a distinguished road

new game started: MEDIUM era, probably CBM
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showt...711#post686711
Old April 23rd, 2009, 12:20 PM

Private

ketonur is on a distinguished road

new game recruiting, for noobs only
http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=42944
Old April 25th, 2009, 11:43 PM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road

Need a sub for MA Ermor in Faltering Steps. You are the most powerful player in the game, with three other players active. You have four globals active, and are not at war with anyone except the AI nations. Previous player has staled for two turns now, so you have a lot of money and a lot of reanimated undead. It's a very good position.

PM me if interested.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old April 28th, 2009, 04:50 PM

First Lieutenant

Illuminated One is on a distinguished road

Principe needs two subs.
All settings on high, easy research, late into the game.

One for Ulm (war with Mictlan who's slowly gaining the upper hand).
One for Sauromatia (war with Marverni).

PM me if interested.