.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 2: The Ascension Wars > Multiplayer & AARs

Old August 3rd, 2005, 10:26 PM

Lieutenant General

archaeolept is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Götterdämmerung- New 8 player desert eye blood

i'm using Server adress :
ip: 69.231.215.140

port: 2001

is it something different?

ok got the address from boron, but he was marked as connected when i joined...

Ok submitted a turn. There wasn't much to do... ;p

and is there a list of what mods are being used?
Old August 4th, 2005, 02:31 AM

Lieutenant General

Cainehill is on a distinguished road

Boron (Ermor) has been staying connected (according to the server display) but isn't bothering to do his turns since he discovered MtG, not here and not in the anonymous game. "Burn him! He looks like a witch!"

Mods, unless I'm mistaken, are all latest versions of Zen's mods, as done by Zen. No hero mod, no Retribution mod.
Old August 4th, 2005, 06:52 AM

Lieutenant General

Boron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Cainehill said:
Boron (Ermor) has been staying connected (according to the server display) but isn't bothering to do his turns since he discovered MtG, not here and not in the anonymous game. "Burn him! He looks like a witch!"

Mods, unless I'm mistaken, are all latest versions of Zen's mods, as done by Zen. No hero mod, no Retribution mod.
Archeo and Hubris asked me to wait until Archeo posts an ok in the Forum.
So don't ***** around .
Old August 4th, 2005, 08:06 AM

Lieutenant General

Boron is on a distinguished road

New turn is up.
Old August 4th, 2005, 09:38 AM

Lieutenant General

archaeolept is on a distinguished road

heh, sorry, but there's not going to be much I can do to slow down Boron. Even if everyone allies, it'll be hard to slow him. we need c'tis's death mages on the front line against this scourge.
Old August 4th, 2005, 03:41 PM

Captain

Aku is on a distinguished road

Sorry Arch,

Caine refused peace. So I will fight Caine until he is dead. Caine didnt like the idea of everyone fighting Boron.

Also I dont know wtf Caine is smoking by giving Hubris such a hard time about wanting to give up the game to Boron when he was the only one with a chance against Boron and now hes going to be dead in the next few turns.
Old August 4th, 2005, 05:03 PM

Lieutenant General

Excuse me? You had the gall to propose "peace" the same turn you had taken another province from me. Don't know wtf you were smoking, rather like assaulting someone, taking their wallet, and the very next moment saying, "Hey, peace, let's call it even-steven now."

No way in hell I was going to ally with someone who that very turn had stolen a province from me. If I got the province back, maybe : but when I took the province back, you launched another full scale invasion.

And it's ludicrous you two saying, OMG, Boron is going to win, right after at least one of you had been contacting Boron to get him to help you by attacking me. So now Marignon is going down, because the two of you started attacking me instead of Ermor, and all my lovely death mages are going to have to cast wither bones on your skeletal snakes instead of Ermor's hordes. Very very clever of y'all.
Old August 4th, 2005, 06:00 PM

Captain

Aku is on a distinguished road

This province you speak of was bordering my capital. No way in hell am I going to have peace with you and let you have a province bordering my capital. You then refused peace and that is the reason of this so called invasion.

So Caine go ahead and cast your wither bones on me instead of Boron. Even if that army dies I have another one 3 times as large waiting to go out.

Since you want Boron to win so badly I will grant you that as your death wish. I will make no attempt to stop Boron at all. In fact I will help him win the game after I raze your capital to the ground.

And about Maringon attacking you. Who knows why. Maybe he wanted to kill your miserable empire that refused to aid in the fight against Boron. You refused to aid against Boron so its either you are for him or against him and you obviously chose to be on the side of Boron since you want him to win so badly.
Old August 4th, 2005, 06:41 PM

Corporal

Hubris is on a distinguished road

Ok, I'm going to part from my usual rule of silence about stuff like this. The reason I attacked you, Cainehill, is because, honestly, your empire was pathetic. I walked through a fort, took some money from you, and then proceded to kill 3 of Boron's temples to your south (that being the only reason you haven't domdied yet, btw). However, being a newbie myself, I forgot that Boron's land produce no supply. So after killing those two temples, most of that army had diseases. Furthermore, since Boron had back attacked my fort, I couldn't double move to it. The only adjacent province that had any supplies was your capital. And, since I didn't know whether your troops were patrolling or not, I used Fires from the sky to make it a little safer. Last thing I need is lots of chaff eating all my arrows...

I never really cared to attack you Caine, you just happened to be in the way, and you threatened a province that I very much needed. In fact, threatening that province delayed my attack on Boron 6 turns.

In case you're delusional, you're really being an *** about all of this. I think archaeo would be ready to back me up on this: the game was over when I stopped playing. There isn't even a learning experience left. All there is is you and your self-absorbed, masochistic bull.

If you really want to continue this game, I'll be happy to send you the files so you can play with yourself.
Old August 4th, 2005, 07:34 PM

Lieutenant General

Quote:
Aku said:
This province you speak of was bordering my capital. No way in hell am I going to have peace with you and let you have a province bordering my capital. You then refused peace and that is the reason of this so called invasion.
A province you hadn't taken in ... 55 turns, while you'd already had time and troops enough to attack me previously - you remember, when about 20 mages and your prophet died?

Quote:
Since you want Boron to win so badly I will grant you that as your death wish. I will make no attempt to stop Boron at all. In fact I will help him win the game after I raze your capital to the ground.
FOAD.

Quote:

And about Maringon attacking you. Who knows why. Maybe he wanted to kill your miserable empire that refused to aid in the fight against Boron. You refused to aid against Boron so its either you are for him or against him and you obviously chose to be on the side of Boron since you want him to win so badly.
Nice misrepresentation - you a politician? I didn't refuse to aid in the fight against Boron - I refused to ally with you while you'd been stealing my provinces. Marignon never contacted me to ask for aid - not for supply items, not for armies, nada.

And if it hadn't been for your incessant attacks, I would've been attacking Ermor. If it hadn't been for your attacks I wouldn't have had such a "miserable / pathetic empire" that Marignon decided to also attack.

And frankly, for having just 2-3 provinces, my nation is actually pretty buff, what with ... 28 nature gems a turn coming in, and the research and casters to make large upkeep free armies, and hordes of lamia queens.

No, the both of you decided that my nation would be no more than a speed bump, something that you could gobble up, and in failing to do so, the two of you blew your chance of actually doing something against Ermor.

Side note : Hubris, whether or not you blew through those two temples my dominion wasn't going away anytime too soon; where my pretender / prophet are my dominion was quite secure, thank you very much, and I would've dealt with those temples myself if I hadn't had to keep countering the two of you - just as I'm ready to take them out (which wouldn't have left _my_ armies disease ridden and dying) I'd keep getting another honking huge army on one of my citadels.