.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > The Honorably Discharged > Dungeon Odyssey

Old October 27th, 2002, 07:29 AM

Private

RabidDuck is on a distinguished road
Default Am I Blind

Everyone seems to talk about patches and Mods and how there making them.... Where exactly do I find all these goodies?
Old October 27th, 2002, 01:42 PM

General

David E. Gervais is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Am I Blind

Quote:
Originally posted by RabidDuck:
Everyone seems to talk about patches and Mods and how there making them.... Where exactly do I find all these goodies?
Since the release of Dungeon Odyssey, many people here have voiced their opinions about 'features' they would like to see in the game. Aaron has been working hard on adding many of these features, like more inventory space, a 'pause' feature, and an additional 'Module' to name the most prominent. The new patch has all this and more, It is currently being vigorously tested by 'we the beta testers'. I am confident that it should be released during this comming week.

P.S. I have also created a small chunk of new graphics that will be added to the upcomming patch.

Keep your eyes posted here in the Intel Forums and always feel free to share your thoughts about Dungeon Odyssey. Feedback is greatly aprieciated and ultimately what drives the continued support and development of a game.

Have a Great Day.
Old October 27th, 2002, 11:32 PM

Private

RabidDuck is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Am I Blind

Thanks for the info and I have one other thing I'd like to say about this game that I'd like to see. For stuff like potion shops to refresh after you close it, or just make certain item buyable an infinate amout of time because its no fun running in and out of town ^^. Other then that, great game! I play this and d2lod and if this game had the multiplayer function, d2 would be out of the picture.