BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Intel Forum Bar & Grill

Old February 2nd, 2009, 08:19 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Aerosol Crimes

Quote:
I wonder why nobody posted a link to this video with new evidence yet.
Needs a bit more techno speak then she would have been a hit.
With the web its amazing how fast these "facts" spread.
Its strange the guy down the pub says something & everybody laughs & takes the piss but if its on the web its got to be right.
Go figure next thing you know people will say the press & politicians don't bend the truth or am I being cynical.
Old February 2nd, 2009, 03:39 PM

Captain

Skirmisher is on a distinguished road
Post Re: Aerosol Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imp View Post
A far simpler explanation is modern jet engines put out less emisions, these also produce finer particles which with the right atmospheric conditions hang in the air & produce what you see.

These are different than normal contrails,which evaporate in abit behind the jet. They spray it back and forth in straight lines. You can see the lines stop and start,turning the spray on and off. After some time the spray disperses into thin cloud layer. Why it's being done who can say but one thing is certain.
This is not normal.

Last edited by Skirmisher; February 2nd, 2009 at 03:56 PM..
Old February 3rd, 2009, 06:51 AM

General

Imp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
These are different than normal contrails,which evaporate in abit behind the jet. They spray it back and forth in straight lines. You can see the lines stop and start,turning the spray on and off. After some time the spray disperses into thin cloud layer. Why it's being done who can say but one thing is certain.
This is not normal.
I have no doubt of this & probably most for that day in one area & next day a diffrent one not spread across the sky in reasonable patterns like they would be if done on purpose.
So atmospherics or throttle adjustment causing a change in particulats.
I am no expert but my sisters husband is a micro biologist & 2 of his & my mates (more his) are particle physicists.
You want to talk about global warming, yes there are some problems might be a couple of biggies actualy but they are confident OK for the forseable future though if we have not done ourselves in it will of course eventualy get us when the big radiator in the sky starts heating up.
A couple of points if goverments were really worried about it & green house gasses are the cause.
1) The amount we produce is minute cant remember but like 0.5% of total so cutting in half might buy us a year.
2) The sea & standing water produce most of it in cloud formation while trying to protect the planet from the suns rays
3) Grazing animals next killing all the cows would be far more effective than producing clean fuels
4) Electric hydrogen cars etc unless power used to produce these is nuclear you just moved the source & made them less efficient.
5) Producing Batteries the stuff used for them is very hard to extract & causes huge enviromental damage (think equivalent to after effects of a nuke) so they should be banned not encouraged. Goodbye iPod mobile phones lap tops etc.
6) Mercedes Benz already built a steam car about 15 years ago, think supercar performance but you have to wait 2 minutes for it to build up pressure before you can drive off & no one wanted to set up water stations to run it on.
7) I could go on but think about point 1 if they are wrong & greenhouse gases are the cause what we are doing will make no diffrence a change of 0.2% realy is not going to do a lot. Global warming is a huge cash cow now a multi billion dollar industry & science needs a good cash injection because nearly all resources are running out not just oil so we need replacements.
Old May 31st, 2009, 12:51 AM

Captain

Lots of aircraft activity lately, laying down thier fake clouds.

I mean what reason do a half dozen jets at a time have all flying in the same direction and leaving a chemtrail?
Old June 1st, 2009, 04:25 PM

General

capnq is on a distinguished road
World Re: Aerosol Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirmisher View Post
what reason do a half dozen jets at a time have all flying in the same direction and leaving a chemtrail?
Once again, spring is in the air, and the thread necromancers' fancies turn to dead horses, as usual.

What "reason" do conspiracy buffs have to assume superheated water vapor cooling back down to ambient temperature constitutes a "chemtrail"? Generating the electricity needed to discuss it online is probably doing more damage to the environment than the planes are.

"Good morning, Pooh Bear," said Eeyore gloomily. "If it is a good morning," he said. "Which I doubt," said he.
Old June 1st, 2009, 05:04 PM

Captain

Clap Re: Aerosol Crimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnq View Post
Quote:
what reason do a half dozen jets at a time have all flying in the same direction and leaving a chemtrail?
Once again, spring is in the air, and the thread necromancers' fancies turn to dead horses, as usual.

What "reason" do conspiracy buffs have to assume superheated water vapor cooling back down to ambient temperature constitutes a "chemtrail"? Generating the electricity needed to discuss it online is probably doing more damage to the environment than the planes are.

I'll tell you what ace,

Do I believe you or my lying eyes?

I'm not pretending to know what they are doing up there.

But it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out something up. This could actually be something beificial (who knows)

But it's not being disclosed and you are paying for it.
Old June 1st, 2009, 05:10 PM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by capnq View Post
Quote:

Contrials evaporate, repeat EVAPORATE.

This stuff eventually turns into a thin man made cloud layer as the various lines of spray remain for hours and hours after the jets have long gone.
Old June 4th, 2009, 06:15 AM

National Security Advisor

Edi is on a distinguished road

Contrails don't evaporate. They are already vapor. They disperse. Look up the difference between them. The rate of dispersal will vary according to local atmospheric conditions. And the contrails "disappear" only when they have dispersed enough that you can't see the vapor clusters.

Do yourself a favor and go get an education and try to actually learn something about basic science before spouting nonsense about things you are completely ignorant of. There's an old saying about staying silent and letting people wonder if one is ignorant or opening one's mouth and removing any doubts. Applies to this thread perfectly.
Old June 4th, 2009, 12:09 PM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
Contrails don't evaporate. They are already vapor. They disperse. Look up the difference between them. The rate of dispersal will vary according to local atmospheric conditions. And the contrails "disappear" only when they have dispersed enough that you can't see the vapor clusters.

OK so I made a slight error in description. The fact is that normal contrail's seem to disappear a short distance behind the plane.

What I'm seeing does not disappear. It stays in the atmosphere.
Do you have any smart explanatiions for that?

One other point,contrials don't start and stop,they are consistant.

Last edited by Skirmisher; June 4th, 2009 at 12:34 PM..
Old June 4th, 2009, 01:59 PM

Captain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edi View Post
Contrails

Do yourself a favor and go get an education and try to actually learn something about basic science before spouting nonsense about things you are completely ignorant of.

I took your advise and found that contrials do sometimes last longer due to certain atmospheric condidtions.

Now I have seen jet aircraft with the quickly disappearing contrails flying next to a jet that is making a thick trail clear to the horizon. Other times I have seen jet aircraft
just suddenly start releasing something. The contrail line just starts in mid air. Other times I've seen it stop in mid air.

The jets fly parallel to each other. They fly in groups,one after the other.

I am actually seeing this stuff happen. Just because we don't completely understand what's going on doesn't make it nonsense.