.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old May 21st, 2011, 05:44 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Sub Required for a decent EA Caelum position in a newbie game (start of late game)

I am looking for a sub to take over EA Caelum in my newbie game First Steps. Even though the game is designed to be for new players, subs are in short supply, so I'm unlikely to turn any offers down.

The situation in the game is that the game is probably at the start of late game, and there is one nation with a big lead (Kailasa). Then three other nations of roughly equal strength some way behind. Caelum is one of these three nations. (there are a few minor nations in the game as well). Caelum also has Mother Oak and Enchanted Forest globals up. Another bit of info any potential sub needs to know is that the Burden of Time global is currently up, but the player that cast it is open to offers of taking it down. (probably offers like Caelum agreeing to fight against Kailasa)

Some general info about the game

Thread - http://z7.invisionfree.com/Dom3mods/...?showtopic=297
Name - FirstSteps, EA game (PBEM on llamaserver)
Schedule - 48 hours
Current turn - 62
Number of stales - 1

The graphs are not off in the game, but due to a llamaserver bug back in January, there is no llamascores page for the game. But here is some info based on the in-game graphs

Provinces - ~25 (3rd)
Forts - 7 (3rd)
Income - Really hard to tell from graphs (1st)
Gem Inc - ~50 (2nd)
Research - I'd guess about half done (2nd)
Dominion - ??? (6th)
Army - ??? (2nd)

Another piece of info about the game is that there is a slight chance it might be ending soon with a concession to the Kailasa player. Although there is probably only a slight chance of this happening, so I would still really appreciate any volunteers to take this position on, as the game can't really continue otherwise. But I apologise in advance if it turns out the game does end shortly after you sub in.

If you are interested in subbing in, and doing a big favour for the players in the game. Or indeed if you just want to check the position out before committing to anything. Then please either post in this thread, and/or send me a PM.

"Thank You" for your time in reading this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Marverni Troop Drop Bug.zip (339.7 KB, 87 views)

Last edited by Calahan; June 20th, 2012 at 01:33 PM..