.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 29th, 2009, 11:26 AM

First Lieutenant

Bananadine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Redwich needs a substitute. MA, turn 79, Arga Dis. Turns come every three days or so. The present player is expected to be back in a couple of weeks, but that's partly up to the computer repair people.

The nation is fairly strong and to my knowledge has never suffered any great losses. But three of its four neighbors are also very strong. The nation has recently started a war with neighboring Vanheim (that's me!) and you'd be jumping right into that. You'd have Blood 9 and a large number of demons to play with (including four Heliophagi). Also Gift of Health.

If interested, send me a private message or reply here: http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?p=723944

Last edited by Bananadine; December 29th, 2009 at 11:27 AM.. Reason: added link etc.
Old January 3rd, 2010, 01:00 PM

Captain

Immaculate is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

I will be unable to play any dominions after january 7th. I need a replacement for the following games:

Forge of Godhood:
Middle-age R'leyh: comfortable but not a dominant position. Currently sieging Man's capital. Generally peaceful with most neighbors. Game is sort of weird- the settings are set to ultralow resources and gems so you have to play differently.

Casual EA for Busy Schedules: Early-Age Sauromatia: Meant to be sort of a newb game so first dibs go to any newer players. Fairly dominant position with a comfortable tech position (1st), territorial position (2nd i believe) and good gems (2nd or maybe 3rd but pretty high none-the-less). Have a nice set of artifacts and nice super-combatants. I really like this game and its a shame to have to leave it... whoever inherits this is going to have some real fun- just declared on helheim- took some peripheral territory- just starting to close in on his first fort. Stage of game is about middle i think...?

David and Goliath (another sort of newbie game). Early Age Helheim: Doing good again i think. First in territory and about 2nd or 3rd in gems, research is good (maybe 3rd or 4th). Got lots of nice thugs ready to go. Got some good allies and its soon time to go to war. Still in the early stages.
Old January 5th, 2010, 02:06 PM

BANNED USER

Trumanator is on a distinguished road

Game: Viscious Circle 3
Nation: Pangaea
Situation: neither weak nor strong, but in a decent position and not currently at war.
Reason: I've actually gotten quite bored w/the game, and so while there is no urgent need for a sub, if someone wants to enjoy some later game Pan w/hordes of maenads PM me.
Old January 6th, 2010, 10:14 PM

Second Lieutenant

TwoBits is on a distinguished road

Oops, forgot to post my request here too. Wrana was kind enough to take Mictlan off my hands, but I still need someone for MA R'lyeh:

"MA R'lyeh in FastBlitz (http://forum.shrapnelgames.com/showthread.php?t=44159). This is a very interesting game, with an unusual set-up (300% gold/resources/supplies, easy research, and 75% magic sites). Three other nations are left - Abysia, C'tis, and Bandar Log. It's only turn 37, but with the easy research, it's practically late game territory, but the set-up parameters still have the emphasis on mega-armies and huge numbers of mages. No graphs are on, so it's hard to compare, but I'd have to put my money on R'lyeh: easy research + plenty of cash = happy times for the Star Spawn! They just need someone who can take the time to do things properly."

"Anyhow, that still leaves R'lyeh available. Yeah, R'lyeh and easy research might seem a bit overwhelming, but this would be someone's chance to play with all the high-end magic, communions, etc.. I'd be surprised if R'lyeh is not leading in research. And you'd have tons of Starspawn and Starchildren to play with (thanks to the 300% gold)! I don't want to give too much away here, but again, I'll happily PM full details if to anyone who gives them a good home "
Old January 7th, 2010, 10:19 PM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road

This may be last call for the Dueling Tournament. If we don't get more players soon, we will settle on a total of 32 players rather then a complete set of 64.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations
Old January 11th, 2010, 02:12 PM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

Fractures is in need of YOU!

Yes, you! The player who wants to play late age Jomon. Average or slightly less than average position currently, and in war (so sub needed quickly). Had 3 stales so far that have not affected the nation as much as one would expect. Fractures is a magic-rich game, so your diversity will certainly pay off.

For more information or if you're willing to take it up, PM me or contact me on IRC.
Old January 20th, 2010, 09:36 AM

General

thejeff is on a distinguished road

DavidandGoliath needs a replacement for Tir na n'Og who went missing during an extended delay.
I'm not near them, so I don't know much about the position. From the graphs it looks like they are in good shape. They've had several stales, but aren't at war so that shouldn't have hurt them much and you'll have lots of gold to spend.
Old January 20th, 2010, 02:25 PM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road

Betelgeuse 2:

Game hasn't started yet - pretenders are just being submitted.
Blood only game. You have LA-Mictlan one of the best blood nations there are.

I'm dropping out because of time commitments of other games.

Can you pilot mictlan to victory?

Please see Star in the Betelgeuse 2 thread.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:48 PM

BANNED USER

Maerlande is on a distinguished road

Forge of Godhood needs one or two subs.

QM has terrible computer problems and won't be able to continue. Abysia is in an excellent position but has staled many times.

The other option is Ryleh. The position is solid, but may need some care. If we only find one sub, I will take over one of those two positions.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 02:56 PM

Corporal

iainuki is on a distinguished road

Permanent sub needed for Marverni in Aquamarine. I'm temporarily subbing to prevent the nation from going AI.