.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > Campaigns, Scenarios & Maps
Notices

Old February 18th, 2006, 07:57 AM

Corporal

Alpha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: MapQuest

let me think... SP3 ??

long time i played it...there was a WG camp in it ?
more details about it anyone ?

And i agree, it seems since Germany isnīt the evil Nazis
state anymore, not much ppl. are interested in em *sigh*

Germany was No. 1 Defender of Western Europe - donīt forget that.
Old February 21st, 2006, 01:03 AM

BANNED USER

Mustang is on a distinguished road

It was a pretty tough campaign, you couldn't advance unless you got a decisive victory on almost every mission. What was fun was that it had some major armor battles- too many WinSPMBT scenarios today are infantry combat. They're fun, but you can have too much of a good thing. So, because a decisive victory was needed, in order to win you would really have to use your head to take out the red hordes.
Old September 2nd, 2006, 09:56 AM

Corporal

Hey,

yeah i remember this camp. There was also i scen where you had to defend a bridge and somehow masses of soviet tanks attacked in your flank.

So since my time doesnīt allow to finish this camp like planned i will distribute the scens i already prepared only..means a really small camp this will be
Old September 3rd, 2006, 02:11 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

MarkSheppard is on a distinguished road

Is there anywhere I can download it?
Old September 3rd, 2006, 12:03 PM

Corporal

Quote:
MarkSheppard said:
Is there anywhere I can download it?
Hi,

not yet. I will announce it in this and the SPWAW
forum, so have a regular look into these....

Old September 6th, 2006, 04:08 AM

Private

Great_Marshall_Gumbaiev is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Interested in small Bundeswehr camp ?

Quote:
Alpha said:
HELLO,

first scen will be:

DEFEND THE RADAR !

Russian air landing and special troops are advancing your way uphill to the NATO RADAR station...your mission: STOP THEM.

i would need perhaps a map of a bridge and for above scen a map of radar installation on a light wooded hill with a small street leading uphill ( with a barrier ) the station should have some building beside and a small bunker... ther ecould also be on this map the barracks on another hill west form the radar besided them lies a small town called "erndtebrueck". that was the area where my unit was stationed which is to model....i suck at map making - any help ??
The campaign looks promising!

I'll love to play this scenario because I had a similar idea but from another point of view (in my case, as the initial offensive mission of a NVA paratrooper Battalion Campaign).

Cheers!
Old September 6th, 2006, 10:15 AM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alpha said:So since my time doesnīt allow to finish this camp like planned i will distribute the scens i already prepared only..means a really small camp this will be
How many scenario's have you completed? I know you initially mentioned 6-7. Are needing maps or other assistance that would help get you to the 6-7 scenario range? I have some maps that might be useful and save you considerable time. They are large, 100x100 but they can be cropped if needed.
Old October 8th, 2006, 11:05 AM

Corporal

Hi,

i have now 3 scens and a 4th in the making.

Found some problems with the game though while testing:
Inf. at-weapons are to deadly at larger distance imho, also i think the inf generally is a bit too tough in the game while arty is a bit to useless.

I solved a part of the probs and also make the game a bit better with some changes in the preferences:

spotting 80%
inf toughness 80-90%
arty eff. 120%
Old October 8th, 2006, 11:40 AM

Corporal

Quote:
[b][i]
How many scenario's have you completed? I know you initially mentioned 6-7. Are needing maps or other assistance that would help get you to the 6-7 scenario range? I have some maps that might be useful and save you considerable time. They are large, 100x100 but they can be cropped if needed.
Sounds good. Iīm interested.

So here is a list/description of scens:

a) Erndtebrueck (used Double Duceīs map):

Countries: Germany + Belgium vs. Poland + Russia
Nato Mission: Defend and protect the Luftwaffe installations
in the area Wittgenstein-Erndtebrueck
Red Mission: Take, conquer or destroy the enemy installations in the area, if possible advance in direction
Siegen (west) and prevent the Belgiums stationed there, from taking part in the main front.

b) Garstedt

Countries: Germany vs. Russia
Nato Mission: Our planned headquarter at the other side of the river is important for our operation on the middle front. We prepared it already. The personal will arrive next week. Atm. there are only some police forces. We fear that red special forces and maybe air landing troops will try to take the area and possibly even cross the river into Garstedt. The adminstration buildings and chemical plant there are important for our war efforts.
Red Mission: Our Speznas have succesfully infiltrated the area east of Garstedt. With the help of your comrades from the Paras, take or destroy all enemy presence and buildings there. Depending on the enemy strength your 2nd task is to cross the river and destroy the chemical plant there and block millitary traffic passing the town.

c) Braunweiler

Countries: Germany + USA vs. Russia
Nato Mission: You are tranfered to the east. Your BGS troops (while only lightly armed) are needed to bolster the front around Braunweiler. Severall elements of russian troops have broken our line and are advaning west. We have almost no armor in reserve. But luckily US paratroopers could be fast deployed and form a 1st line of defense there. Also some Bundeswehr troops have dugged in behind them for a 2nd line.
We expect enemy line infantry, recon, mechanized vehicles and maybe some arty to assault the area. No reports of much armor.Since the air war is still raging some russian fighter bombers may attack. Failure to hold can be deadly for our men in the whole area.

Red Mission: General Gorowkov reports yesterday that we crushed the american+german troops east of Braunweiler. Our men advance west. We donīt expect much resistance behind the lines since the stupid westeners donīt have enough reserves. So Col. Gurkow you should rush into Braunweiler and close the trap around the imperialists. We promise you a lieutenant general title if you succeed. As our glorious airforce is still contesting the skies with the yankees and the krauts you get some air support also. There shall be no excuse for failure in this mission that could decide the fate of the whole central front.

Mission4 isnīt named yet. It will be a offensive one from Nato.
Old October 8th, 2006, 11:57 AM

Major

Double_Deuce is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Alpha said:i have now 3 scens and a 4th in the making.
I take it that means you have maps for these other 3 already then, besides the one for the 1st Scenario?