This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old July 17th, 2006, 04:59 AM

Captain

Black_Knyght is on a distinguished road
Default OT: MySpace page...

Anybody else around here besides me have one ?

Old July 17th, 2006, 05:50 AM

General

Renegade 13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: OT: MySpace page...

Used to a long time ago, don't any more.

If you ask me, pedophiles probably love it...which is why I don't.

Maturity is knowing you were an idiot in the past. Wisdom is knowing that you'll be an idiot in the future.

Download the Nosral Confederacy (a shipset based upon the Phong) and the Tyrellian Imperium, an organic looking shipset I created! (The Nosral are the better of the two [img]/threads/images/Graemlins/Grin.gif[/img] )
Old July 17th, 2006, 05:54 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Atrocities is on a distinguished road

Myspace is like those old must have but can never figure out why pop up and install software that linked to all kinds of useless stuff and the occational interesting forum about really useless stuff that other poeple posted. They are long since gone, having been phased out by progress and good pest control but never the less remain as one of those nestalgic things of the web long since past.

I have one, its an alas... sorta, and I seldom check it... too many spam "friend" offers and not enough real friends on it.
Old July 17th, 2006, 11:39 AM

General

Ed Kolis is on a distinguished road

I do, but I'm afraid to admit it (seeing as I mainly use it for "meeting hot chixz" )... I won't tell you where it is; you'll have to look me up Though if you do find me, you might be surprised by who I consider "hot chixz"... hint, not the skinny Twiggy types, that's for sure
And no, the few bands that crept into my friends list do not particularly reflect my taste in music... they just sent out friend invitations to a bunch of people and not wanting to be rude I accepted
Old July 20th, 2006, 04:23 PM

Second Lieutenant

Cipher7071 is on a distinguished road

That site has really been beaten up in the press lately. They claim it's become a magnet for pedophiles.
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:14 PM

General

Ed Kolis is on a distinguished road

And that's a bad thing? If we have *one* site drawing all the pedophiles in, then all that law enforcement has to do is focus their attention on that site and they will catch the pedophiles eventually, as opposed to having to troll across the entire Internet for them
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:41 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Yup, mention the word pedophile and you instantly get ratings and sell papers. That is just a load of horse [censored] though... Myspace, like any web destination, has a small, every small, element that only uses it for abusive purposes, namely the media, but occationally a sicko.

Myspace is not bad if you want to have a priate small group of friends. They have some good videos, a lot of music, and some nice people. (Granted there are the odd balls, crack heads, sicko's, and undercover "lets met and have sex" pretenders. So be warry of any friend request that you don't know. Investigate them first before saying ya.)
Old July 20th, 2006, 05:46 PM

Captain

sachmo is on a distinguished road

I think the potential for pedophiles is probably higher since you have unrestricted access to contact with younger children here.
Old July 20th, 2006, 08:52 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

According to the media, pervert of the day segements, the whole internet is nothing but creepo's and sicko's. I mean come on what kind of dingle berry sick arse perv do you have to be to want to target children for sex. If your that bad off mentally, KILL YOUR SELF! Do society a favor and just end your sick arse life and save us the money it would take to lock your arse up for life.

We all know at least one sicko or have had at least one run in with one. For me it was 50 year old teacher.... one sick MFB! Thankfully I was never one of his victims, but there were many who were and back in the 80's and before, this kind of thing wasn't spoken about. Thankfully times have changed and sicko's like him now get a regular cavity injection from their big mean cell mates who don't wanna cuddle or hug afterwards.. they just want a ciggerette and wash.

If your stupid enough to fall for an NBC sting, and your sick enough to even be in the position to fall for an NBC sting, then you are truly a gifted moron and really should just kill yourself before some vengful relative decides to do it for you.

Oh ya, and STAY THE HELL OFF OF MY INTERENT, you sick arse perv!
Old July 21st, 2006, 12:05 AM

Captain

sachmo is on a distinguished road

I think the numbers that the NBC stings haul in is more spooky than anything.