Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old April 6th, 2012, 04:05 PM

Sergeant

scJazz is on a distinguished road
Default Iran Oob #10

6.0 release Contains 2 Boragh ATGM APCs Units 971 and 972 which appear to be ROF test units as they are named Test ROF 4 and Test ROF 9. These units are included in some formation somewhere but I'm no good with OOBs.

Available 01/2007-12/2020

Quick Fix
Rename units 971 and 972 to Boragh(ATGM)
Change Cost of 972 to 65
Change ROF of 972 to 4

Last edited by scJazz; April 6th, 2012 at 04:34 PM..
Old April 6th, 2012, 04:41 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Iran Oob #10

THEY ARE PURELY TEST UNITS !. They should have been removed before release but with the 25,000 other things I had to do this was missed so the solution is NOT to to "Quick fix " rename or re-cost or change ROF it's to DELETE OR IGNORE THEM. Because they are DELETED from the master OOB's now.

Why you would even think about renaming and re-pricing is beyond my understanding as the original of that unit is already in the OOB's as unit 069

Don

Last edited by DRG; April 6th, 2012 at 04:50 PM..
Old April 6th, 2012, 05:12 PM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
THEY ARE PURELY TEST UNITS !. They should have been removed before release but with the 25,000 other things I had to do this was missed so the solution is NOT to to "Quick fix " rename or re-cost or change ROF it's to DELETE OR IGNORE THEM. Because they are DELETED from the master OOB's now.

Why you would even think about renaming and re-pricing is beyond my understanding as the original of that unit is already in the OOB's as unit 069

Don
Because when I tried deleting them I ended up with no icon Test units still in my game. That might have been because I didn't see them until I started a new mission and once that mission was generated they were there to stay. Like I said I'm no OOB Hacker. I wrote down the quick fix that got rid of them for me once I regenerated that mission.

Your welcome
jazz
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:07 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,422 Times in 2,694 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

There are two things I knew for certain when I began to tackle the mountain of "error" reports this time around

1/ 99% of the fixes would never be noticed by the average player and would not in any significant way change the way the game played.

2/ The volume of changes guaranteed that there would be secondary data errors and those WOULD be noticed.

Testing is ongoing. Test units are normally removed after the data work is done. There were "distractions" this time around and these units were missed. Unfortunately, because they are high numbered units the AI will pick them up and use them but the difference between them and the actual unit is minimal but that doesn't excuse the fact they should have been removed but were not

Mea Culpa

Don
Old April 7th, 2012, 12:38 AM

Sergeant

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
There are two things I knew for certain when I began to tackle the mountain of "error" reports this time around

1/ 99% of the fixes would never be noticed by the average player and would not in any significant way change the way the game played.

2/ The volume of changes guaranteed that there would be secondary data errors and those WOULD be noticed.

Testing is ongoing. Test units are normally removed after the data work is done. There were "distractions" this time around and these units were missed. Unfortunately, because they are high numbered units the AI will pick them up and use them but the difference between them and the actual unit is minimal but that doesn't excuse the fact they should have been removed but were not

Mea Culpa

Don
Dude... 25k changes like you said earlier. Bound to be some silliness. No worries.