Notices

Closed Thread

Old June 13th, 2011, 04:21 AM

BANNED USER

Mike_T is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fed Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.R. Krol View Post
Just wanted to chime in here and state that we have not heard of any concrete dates for another patch, or if another patch is even coming, so there has been nothing to really say.
That is absolutely breathtaking!! You're actually saying that nothing seems to be happening and therefore there's nothing to say! The fact that nothing's happening is the root of the problem - surely you understand that -

Contrary to what you say, there is plenty that Shrapnel should be saying - why don't you (or your boss) answer the claims of those that have legitimate complaints about this half baked game? For goodness sake, do you still not understand that this is all about how Shrapnel deals with a failed game? - a game which is still being advertised for sale!
Old June 13th, 2011, 06:26 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting, S.R. Man, this is getting worse and worse. Seems Shrapnel don't have real contact to Malfador. They must do something and stop advertising and selling the game, or at least reduce the price, change the sales page etc. I think they ought to take some action against Malfador. But as long as Malf don't do anything and Shrapnel still sell this game and don't have contact to Malfador, there's gonna be no progress on this game.
Old June 13th, 2011, 06:29 AM

Major

Tim Brooks is on a distinguished road

Greetings:

If anyone here needs customer support please use our support center. It is the only way we can help you. We have policies in place and we do not do customer support on the forums - ever. The forums are for the gamers to talk to each other. We rarely monitor the forums so thinking you are getting our ear here is just not the case.

The Support center can be found here. And you do have to register an account, if you do not already have one.

Thanks guys.

Last edited by Tim Brooks; June 13th, 2011 at 07:38 AM..
Old June 13th, 2011, 07:28 AM

Sergeant

spillblood is on a distinguished road

Seems they don't understand! These are no requests suitable for customer support! And Customer support can't help us anyway. Man, this ****ing sucks! Would you please take the time and READ the preceding posts?
Old June 13th, 2011, 12:45 PM

Sergeant

Malfador Machinations is on a distinguished road

Hi All,

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I have received only 1 email regarding problems with the game. We addressed those issues in the 1.09 patch. I waited 2 weeks on the release of the last patch version for bug reports and got none.

If you'd like another patch, here's what you need to do. Create a list of specific references to bugs, or detailed descriptions of poor AI performance. Back these reports up with savegames. Just saying the AI is "bad" is not enough. Send these to ws@malfador.com.

We will do another patch if there is demand for it. Quietly posting in a forum is not enough. We require your participation in this process. Only you know the problems.

Aaron
Web - http://www.malfador.com
Email - info@malfador.com
Old June 13th, 2011, 02:37 PM

BANNED USER

ScottWAR is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malfador Machinations View Post
Hi All,

Just wanted to put in my 2 cents. I have received only 1 email regarding problems with the game. We addressed those issues in the 1.09 patch. I waited 2 weeks on the release of the last patch version for bug reports and got none.

If you'd like another patch, here's what you need to do. Create a list of specific references to bugs, or detailed descriptions of poor AI performance. Back these reports up with savegames. Just saying the AI is "bad" is not enough. Send these to ws@malfador.com.

We will do another patch if there is demand for it. Quietly posting in a forum is not enough. We require your participation in this process. Only you know the problems.

Aaron
Are you serious? You realize THIS is the games official forum,...where the people who play the game come to talk about it,......and shockingly,...where we have been for MONTHS,..talking about exclusively whats wrong with the game.

Youre really going to sit there with a straight face and tell us you dont read these forums? If thats true,..then maybe,....just maybe,...you should check in on your games OFFICIAL forums occasionally, instead of ignoring it and then saying I didnt realize anything was wrong and that people were upset.

The truth is WE require YOUR participation. You know like reading the forums,..listening to the problems we have,...actually FIXING the game in a patch instead of just getting started and releasing hoping thats good enough.

We are NOT going to send in bug reports......We are NOT beta testers. We bought the game and should not have to help you finish it outside of posting the problems here.

Here is an idea....PLAY YOUR OWN GAME!!!!!!! Then it will be obvious what needs fixing,...just as it obvious to everyone else that plays it. If you need beta testers,...well then you should have kept the game in beta.
Old June 13th, 2011, 04:06 PM

Major

Tim Brooks is on a distinguished road

ScottWAR:

You need to tone it down or you will be gone from these forums. Aaron Hall has told you what he needs from you. Not everyone is the same and see things the same, and you need to give input if you want the AI to improve for you. If you aren't willing to do that, then don't complain here.

And we have told you that these are not support forums more than once. They are the official forums for the gamers to talk to each other. Both Shrapnel and Malfador have told you what you need to do for support. We will not change our policies for you.

So either help us help you or stop complaining here.
Old June 13th, 2011, 04:14 PM

BANNED USER

Sorry,...Aaron wants us to be beta testrs and we are not. We paid for the game, we shouldnt have to do anything else......period. I should not have to send in bug reports for a supposedly finished product.

You have also been told repeatedly,..by more than me that your 'support ticket' system doesnt work.

I will be filing that report with the FTC and we will see who is responsible for fixing this game......us, the customers,..or you the publisher/developer.

Last edited by ScottWAR; June 13th, 2011 at 04:32 PM..
Old June 13th, 2011, 05:22 PM

BANNED USER

Ok, my complaint has been filed, and is on record. The rep I spoke with informed me that as of now there are not enough complaints for anything to be done. (Kudos for that Shrapnel, the other two I have filed against in the past, Atari and Activision, werent so lucky, too bad it has come to this) If there are more complaints filed and a pattern is seen, an investigation will result. So send in those complants. You dont have to do it over the net,..you can just call the number
FTC: Consumer Response Center: 1-877-382-4357

Tell the truth, no exaggerating. None is needed.
Old June 13th, 2011, 05:30 PM

BANNED USER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Brooks View Post

The Support center can be found here. And you do have to register an account, if you do not already have one.

Thanks guys.
Just wanted to add,....to be fair, I was incorrect,...what I read said you dont need an account to purchase a game. My mistake.

But, just so you understand Tim,.....there is nothing support can do to help us. This isnt a technical issue,..this is a developer issue. He has beeen told what is wrong,....a few times via e-mail from others, here on the forums, and throguh your support system.,..yet he still acts as if he doesnt know anything is wrong.

Thats why we are fed up. Its no secret what is wrong with this game,...but the developer is playing see no evil, hear no evil spak no eveil. For those too young to know that reference,...he is acting as if nothing is wrong, even though its obvious.
Closed Thread