.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 3rd, 2010, 01:34 AM

General

Lingchih is on a distinguished road
Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

OK, to clear it all up in plain speak for you all. TC is retreating to it's northern swamp castles. They are of little value, and so should allow us a little time to watch to wars going on. I doubt anyone, even Van, would waste resources on them.

Van's Last Legion has proven too much for us in every battle, and so we retreat. Of course, as we retreat, we retreat into areas held by very nasty guys. Tarts and such. I have no chance of winning the game, but I would like to see it play out. As such, TC pledges to sit in it's swamp castles, and watch the game from there. If you attack me there, well, you will get what is coming to you. And, honestly, there's not much reason to attack me up there. Those provs suck.

I will try to hold the old Pan cap, so I can still hold a VP. But that is all.

I occasionally post something useful.
Old December 3rd, 2010, 02:44 AM

General

Default Re: "A Song of Ice and Fire", veterans-only game, MA. In progress, midgame...

24 hour delay please. I just did my whole turn, and then realized I just deleted it. Oh well, it always goes faster the second time around.

Old December 3rd, 2010, 11:16 PM

General

Huh. That communion didn't work. Damn, I suck at communions. Sorry Dimaz, I had hoped to give you a better show.

In my defense though, I never use communions. This was my first time trying one.

Old December 3rd, 2010, 11:25 PM

General

Hey all, I'm sorry. I need a 24 hour delay. I finally got off work, and had a chance to look at the turn, and it will take some time.

Thanks,
Ling

Old December 4th, 2010, 07:22 AM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lingchih View Post
Hey all, I'm sorry. I need a 24 hour delay. I finally got off work, and had a chance to look at the turn, and it will take some time.

Thanks,
Ling
Sure, no problem. 24 hours have been added to hosting time.
Old December 4th, 2010, 08:14 AM

General

OK. Turn in.

Dimaz..., you are headed towards my Tart factory. That could be good or bad for you.

Old December 5th, 2010, 03:19 AM

Major General

Executor is on a distinguished road

God Damn I hate Tartarians! 25% chance to go insane my ***!
And what, they have like 5 maybe 10 default insane orders? All they seem to do is pillage, fricking high fear feebleminded idiots...
Old December 5th, 2010, 03:48 AM

First Lieutenant

Dimaz is on a distinguished road

DrP, feel the wrath of the Last Legion!
Old December 6th, 2010, 05:41 PM

First Lieutenant

Corwin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimaz View Post
DrP, feel the wrath of the Last Legion!
Heh. These crack troops of the Last Legion of Van surely kicks major ***. How many large battles have they won so far? With virtually no reinforcements and resupplies.

I think Jotuns have made a serious mistake by following on Vans heels too closely. Should they stay one province behind advancing Van's Legion instead of pursuing them closely, I suspect Van would happily continue their march north toward remaining TC swamp strongholds. But Jotuns were too eager in their pursuit, and that has cost them an entire army, although they have taken a large part of the Legion with them.
Old December 6th, 2010, 05:47 PM

Major General

Executor is on a distinguished road

Maybe they became as greedy as the Empire of Pythium and sought to plunder across the world as Pythium so boldly does.