.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old November 12th, 2012, 10:11 PM

Corporal

Minor Kitty is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Middle Age Crisis ,CBM1.94+Assimilation mod 1.1 8/8 Players Remaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossa View Post
Let it be known that American Foreign Policy's word is not worth the breath it is spoken in.
He broke his NAP with Marignon without notice or warning. Wish we would have heeded Ulms call to arms instead of staying with our supposed ally.
We never had a nap, I said it was profitable for us to be at peace, I did not accept any NAPs. I was non-committal because I was already plotting with Krpeters on invading Marrigon. I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I accepted the NAP.

Last edited by Minor Kitty; November 12th, 2012 at 10:20 PM..
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:14 PM

Corporal

Default Re: Middle Age Crisis ,CBM1.94+Assimilation mod 1.1 8/8 Players Remaining

Quote:
Originally Posted by krpeters View Post
He might have forgotten he had a NAP? It's been confusing around here.
BTW, does the game administrator have the ability to override psswd protection? This is why it's generally a bad idea to password protect a llamaserver game.

But this is a newbie game, mistakes are expected!
No the admin doesn't have that power.

Look I didn't see what the problem was, I delay by 2 24hrs periods, only missed the last one because llamaserver went down. I apologize for that.

When googly complained I offered to roll back a turn, instead he took it personally and is forcing everyone else to wait by staling and withholding the password. I certainly won't be playing with him again, what's to say he won't have an in-game spat with someone else and decide to idle?

Last edited by Minor Kitty; November 12th, 2012 at 10:21 PM..
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:16 PM

Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by parone View Post
mictlan staled again. i propose we delay indefinitley until a sub can be located. i guess the sub we thought we had is for another game?

every stale makes mictlan's position less attractive, so lets just hold up until we get someone. othewise, we aren't going to get anyone.
Done, let's say delay by 72hrs, Also can Ermor stop beating on the idle guy, it's kinda cheap.
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:22 PM

First Lieutenant

parone is an unknown quantity at this point

sounds good kat. i suppose it all rides on whether or not googs will give up his password...
Old November 12th, 2012, 10:23 PM

Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by parone View Post
sounds good kat. i suppose it all rides on whether or not googs will give up his password...
His spat's with me, it's not fair to everyone else.
Old November 13th, 2012, 01:23 AM

Second Lieutenant

Ossa is on a distinguished road

Unfortunatly we had our agreement ingame - I cannot prove with a saved message that you accepted the NAP. I still say you accepted and we had a NAP.

A well, meet your doom. Kalaisa's first army just met theirs.
Old November 13th, 2012, 03:15 AM

Corporal

Sluagh is on a distinguished road

Ermor cannot afford idle troops, watching at volcanoes.
Old November 13th, 2012, 05:19 AM

Second Lieutenant

HoleyDooley is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minor Kitty View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ossa View Post
Let it be known that American Foreign Policy's word is not worth the breath it is spoken in.
He broke his NAP with Marignon without notice or warning. Wish we would have heeded Ulms call to arms instead of staying with our supposed ally.
We never had a nap, I said it was profitable for us to be at peace, I did not accept any NAPs. I was non-committal because I was already plotting with Krpeters on invading Marrigon. I'm sorry if I gave the impression that I accepted the NAP.

Minor, I would be pissed if you did that. I call it NAP breaking. Trying to be a smart arse with a reply giving the general appearance of "accepting" a NAP knowing that you actually didn't say that you did will get you a reputation very quickly. Oh, and its a rep you don't want to have, because people who know this will not make NAPs with you.

Because I have had similar things pulled on me previously, if I get an evasive reply, then I go back to the person confirming that we do NOT have a NAP....

Ossa on the other hand is a proven NAP breaker. Just FYI, don't make a NAP with him, because he will break it at his earliest convenience.
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:21 AM

Corporal

Smeghead is on a distinguished road

You guys might as well finish Mictlan off.

googly1 still hasn't replied and I'm tired of waiting.
I still don't have googly1's password and the turn emails are just cluttering up my intray; llama tells me he can't turn Mictlan to AI controlled without the password.
So, feel free to finish me off Sluagh.
Old November 13th, 2012, 06:42 AM

First Lieutenant

parone is an unknown quantity at this point

i didn't realize slaugh was actively destroying mictlan. asking smeg to take then now is prob not fair. also, the AI isn't much better than nothing, so let's not even worry about it.

roll on.

one thing, kitty, you might be able to force host it to get around waiting for mictlan, although i imagine most of us are gonna need almost all the time anyway.

good luck all. remmember how googly comported himself in this instance before you sign up with him again. bad manners is one thing-intentionally trying to derail a game for 7 other folks is just a nono.