.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > After Action Reports
Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 5th, 2010, 04:41 AM

Captain

RERomine is on a distinguished road
Default Re: DAR: USSR vs Poland

Turn 11

Pretty quiet around Hill 1 right now. Reserve platoon still moving towards the North Woods. If you recall me mentioning some enemy FT-18 tanks a while ago and not saying much else about them, well it is because they haven't done much. They now seem to be moving towards the western edge of the North Woods at the speed of a glacier. I'm going to have to send a tank from Force 3 after them because Force 1 only has the ATGs on the hill. Hardly useful for running down tanks, even very slow ones.

Incoming mail on the road near two of my tanks. No damage, but time to move. Most enemy infantry out of the field now. They are either running or swinging south on the west side of Hill 2. I did making to destroy the damaged TKS found in the North Woods and inflict more casualties on the enemy infantry. I'm going to move my light tanks out and chase after some infantry.

One platoon from Force 2 popped through a tree line on the northwest side of Hill 2. All they had to shoot at was routed enemy infantry. An enemy AT rifle team showed up on the western slope of the hill and took a few shots at my AC. No damage. I'm going to move my infantry that way. The remaining infantry from Force 2 is going over Hill 2, heading to the West Woods. Enemy infantry is continuing to skirt the hill on the west side heading south. HMGs continued to rip into the enemy infantry west of the South Woods. They are all running now.

Engaged the enemy with my two Kosmolets, inflicting more casualties. Medium tanks are continuing to move up.

Counter battery fire started coming in on enemy 75mm guns. I adjusted fire and should FFE on turn 13.

Casualties

Friendly: No casualties.

Enemy: 1xTKS tankette destroyed, estimated 15 casualties.

Last edited by RERomine; September 5th, 2010 at 05:02 AM..