.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 2nd, 2010, 12:47 PM

Corporal

Jorus is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Small slow streamlands for busy newb parents (running)

Unfortunately the last turn was on Thanksgiving, and I missed the reminder.

Since I am a very minor player and have had no response from the diplomatic enquiries I sent out to Arco and Ulm, it is evident that my future is bleak no matter what I do.

Therefore, I am happy to call it quits with no winner (let's face it BG, you can't call this a win), or go AI.

Thanks, J
Old December 16th, 2010, 06:39 PM

Second Lieutenant

Stagger Lee is on a distinguished road

If nobody tries to claim a win we can give this game a decent burial
Old December 17th, 2010, 07:37 AM

First Lieutenant

13lackGu4rd is on a distinguished road

not sure what "trying to claim" means but it seems like I'm the clear winner of this game... this turn everyone staled but me, even C'tis who kept on going until now. I already control the vast majority of the map and I'm slowly but surely eating through the rest of you, who just keep on staling. it's no fun, it's boring and there's absolutely no challenge fighting against staling opponents.

just some free information. I've got access to all research paths, even blood. in fact I've researched all the way to blood 8 and started summoning the Heliophagi, so soon I'll have all those nasty blood SCs to go hand in hand with all my mystics who will soon be done researching everything available for massive scale communions. also got conj 9 and on the process of getting some D7 mages for a massive Tartarian factory. as you guys know I've had the Gift of Health global up for quite some time, so my tarts will heal up and be good to go... also all of you have probably seen the pretender I inherited from the previous Arco player, a Virtue SC that I've equipped with massive MR, resistances to everything meaningful and still have enough protection and defense(especially with all the buffs he casts in battle) to hold his own against most things you guys throw at him. needless to say I have massive mind hunt ability, I'm Arco, duh... and basically everything else I'll ever want or need. gem income is also pretty crazy, a bit short on pearls but got a ton of other gems that I can alchemize if I so wish.

if anyone else honestly thinks he can give me a run for my money in this game than please stop staling and lets see it. otherwise I don't see a point continuing when the rest of you seem to have given up on this game already...
Old February 9th, 2011, 12:32 PM

First Lieutenant

13lackGu4rd is on a distinguished road

so, it seems that even Stagger Lee gave up on the game, so 4 of you are chain staling from now on. can the admin please step up and declare the game finished already? also tried contacting llamabeast via email and PM alike, to close the game, seeing that the admin is among the stalers but so far I have yet to see a reply, though llamabeast is quite busy so it's understandable.