winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old January 27th, 2020, 06:33 PM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,235 Times in 923 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: MBT's

I've been very hesitate to post anything concerning the following new tank for Poland, except for it's attempts to be a part of the "consortium" with Germany and France.

As the first ref. states from Poland will show, the "new" LEOPARD (Assumed.) imitative is not likely to start before 2035. This will not work from the stand point of equipment obsolescence and because no decision has been forthcoming about Poland joining the others in the development of the new "LEOPARD".

So an interim solution had to be found, but again I had nothing "solid" to warrant it being posted until, now. It appears it'll be called the K2PL for now and what is still being discussed is what will it's final configuration going to look like.

I'll be tracking that.

So here's the rest. The first is from Poland and Army Recognition is actually out of Belgium and not France (Figured this out sometime back but, needed a way to work it into the conversation. ) as I originally thought.
https://www.defence24.com/could-pola...korea-analysis
(Above from December 2019 as translated.)
https://www.armyrecognition.com/janu...tle_tanks.html

Also as looking into other refs. for the above I found this instead from JANE's. The Ukraine is receiving (Has) the first 15 tanks with a full tank battalion fitted out by February of the T-72AMT. JANE's covers most of the improvements in their "limited free" article.
https://www.janes.com/article/93929/...n-armed-forces

Someone is waiting on me for dinner. If you need more on the T-72AMT let me know.

Regards,
Pat

Postscript: I checked my MBT file and found the following as it appears I'd been tracking the T-72 AMT from the Ukraine for awhile.
From August 2017:
https://armyrecognition.com/weapons_..._12908175.html
From August 2018:
https://www.armyrecognition.com/augu...n_ukraine.html
https://morozov.com.ua/en/bronetanko...nizaciya/t-72/

I've included the last to offer some prospective on the upgrades already provided for T-72 modifications from the Ukraine. This is good data from the stand point that all three modernization programs are compared against the stats of the T-72 side-by-side.

Note: That the T-72AMT IS NOT addressed in the ref., as it's a "newer" upgrade/or modernization program.

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..

Last edited by FASTBOAT TOUGH; January 27th, 2020 at 08:56 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post:
Old January 28th, 2020, 12:23 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,389 Times in 2,686 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MBT's

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTBOAT TOUGH View Post
Also as looking into other refs. for the above I found this instead from JANE's. The Ukraine is receiving (Has) the first 15 tanks with a full tank battalion fitted out by February of the T-72AMT. JANE's covers most of the improvements in their "limited free" article.
https://www.janes.com/article/93929/...n-armed-forces

Someone is waiting on me for dinner. If you need more on the T-72AMT let me know.

Regards,
Pat

Postscript: I checked my MBT file and found the following as it appears I'd been tracking the T-72 AMT from the Ukraine for awhile.
From August 2017:
https://armyrecognition.com/weapons_..._12908175.html
From August 2018:
https://www.armyrecognition.com/augu...n_ukraine.html
https://morozov.com.ua/en/bronetanko...nizaciya/t-72/

I've included the last to offer some prospective on the upgrades already provided for T-72 modifications from the Ukraine. This is good data from the stand point that all three modernization programs are compared against the stats of the T-72 side-by-side.

Note: That the T-72AMT IS NOT addressed in the ref., as it's a "newer" upgrade/or modernization program.

So does this means the June 2016 start date for the two we have in the OOB now needs to be Feb 2020???

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
Old January 28th, 2020, 01:42 PM

Lieutenant General

Wasn't aware the T-72AMT was in the Ukraine OOB. So in short, YES, the dates need to be changed. This is why I added the Postscript with those refs. And as the title of the JANE's ref. says "First T-72AMTs delivered to Ukrainian Armed Forces"

I gotta get ready for work!!

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
Old January 28th, 2020, 04:37 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

......and that is why you need to start checking the OOB's Pat before posting info ........ we cannot do OOB editing in a vacuum. I had no idea if you were referring to the original unit or a new upgrade to the original unit

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post:
Old February 15th, 2020, 02:15 AM

Lieutenant General

Well they've never failed in in their ability to let me down, and they've done it again. However I've already made adjustments for the latest version to be submitted before the following was posted. So I think some of you know the "who" and "what" I'm referring to. If not...
https://ajaishukla.blogspot.com/2020...nderlines.html (From 09 Feb.)

Regards,
Pat

The Following User Says Thank You to FASTBOAT TOUGH For This Useful Post:
Old February 16th, 2020, 10:09 PM

Lieutenant General

On first click to TO&E Thread and to start this post, I'm getting re-directed by a "pop-up" to update my Flash Player. Didn't really think much of it because I really did need to update via my normal notifications.

This happened again just before I posted this.

That along with a couple of other updates were done this morning, but I'm still getting this message, and only here.

Auto-Scan/Done/Clean

Off Line scan/Done/Clean

Latest MS Malicious Software Tool scan/Done/Clean

All done this morning.

I use Bitdefender Total Security and MS Defender (Background.) in tandem. They both work together with no issues.

Regards,
Pat

Old February 16th, 2020, 11:14 PM

Lieutenant General

Suhiir is on a distinguished road

Firefox and NOD32, no issues here.

People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe." - Albert Einstein
Old February 16th, 2020, 11:33 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

I have reported the issue and Shrapnel is monitoring but it seems very isolated

The Following User Says Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post:
Old February 17th, 2020, 09:20 AM

First Lieutenant

zovs66 is on a distinguished road

I was getting the same thing that Pat was getting but only one thread (see the Website problems thread for more details so as not to throw this topic off topic).

Sorry for the intrusion Pat.
Old February 17th, 2020, 10:15 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

This is a duplicate of what I posted to the WW2 forums
FYI all:

Shrapnel has
Quote:
We have been working on this since yesterday afternoon. Will let you know when it is resolved.
So it is real and it's taken awhile for it to filter to other uses ( I have had no problems this time or last but I have web filters out the wazoo for things like this)

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post: