BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2
Notices

Old September 2nd, 2017, 12:47 PM

Private

Jorge44 is on a distinguished road
Default Thanks and Suggestion:

First of all I want to show my deepest and sincere thanks to Andy and Don for this incredible simulation. Really, it's the best I've played. And of course I take this opportunity to ask a small favor: If it does not take time and work, please, could you add for the next update of the game a tricolor camouflage of 1944 for the following vehicles:
1-Jagdpanzer IV / 48 F1
2-Jagdpanzer IV / 70 A
3- Flakpanzer IV Wirlbelwind
Thank you in advance and said, an incredible job of yours. Sincerely grateful: Jorge
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jorge44 For This Useful Post:
Old September 2nd, 2017, 01:23 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,390 Times in 2,687 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Thanks and Suggestion:

Every German tank was not painted uniformly in 3 colour camo in 44....which is why I left those sand / green.....but I'll put it on the list

EDIT....now done. They will be in the next update

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image8b.png
Views:	609
Size:	9.3 KB
ID:	14888  

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; September 3rd, 2017 at 12:13 PM..
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DRG For This Useful Post:
Old September 2nd, 2017, 03:40 PM

Private

Thank you very much with all my heart. These vehicles will look great in the game. A very strong hug from his friend: Jorge
The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge44 For This Useful Post:
Old September 3rd, 2017, 12:35 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Just for fun..........

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....

Last edited by DRG; September 3rd, 2017 at 12:42 PM..
Old September 12th, 2017, 10:54 AM

Private

Hello Don:
I am writing to ask you a small favor and you are always free to help me or not. I will never be angry with you and you can call me stupid for asking. Please, since there is still a lot left for the new update, could you send me a private message with the icons of these units already ready to test in the game? It would send me a file ready to copy and paste in the game directory. If I ask you this is because the icons you have shown are spectacular and I am very curious to see how they look in the game. On the other hand, I could give you my opinion about other icons, but only if you want. I agree not to share the files that you send me with any person until the next update of the game does not come to light. What do you think? You do me a favor? A very strong hug and continue with the game, it is magnificent and wonderful. The best of the best. Your friend: Jorge
Old September 12th, 2017, 12:51 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

My SOP is to load up the SHP files in one go after I am certain there will be no more. It cuts down on duplication of effort and streamlines the process so nothing will be put in until sometime in the new year probably getting close to release ....so that's the long answer. The short one is no. We have far too much on our plates this year as it is without adding more

Last edited by DRG; September 12th, 2017 at 03:16 PM..
Old September 12th, 2017, 01:14 PM

Private

Hello Don:
I understand perfectly and what you have told me is totally reasonable. The only thing left for me to do is apologize for my impatience and expect him to forgive me for my daring. A big hug and take care of yourself: Your friend Jorge
Old March 17th, 2018, 08:15 AM

Private

Hello Don and Andy:
I am preparing a mod on the battle of Normandy. I have finally learned to add icons. Could I get the SHP icons of these three vehicles ?. I do not want to bother you so I ask your forgiveness for asking this small favor. Thanks in advance. Take care a lot: Your friend Jorge
Old March 17th, 2018, 09:13 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

I don't understand your question .

Are you are referring to the three Icons mentioned at the start of this thread ?

if yes, I posted the list of icons in the patch thread. The Wirbelwind is in the same place it always was ( and the turret's been redone). The three colour 48F1 is now 3268 and the 70A is 3269 but there is little point in doing any of that until the patch is released

Last edited by DRG; March 17th, 2018 at 09:39 AM..
Old March 17th, 2018, 10:42 AM

Private

Hello Don:
I have explained myself very badly, forgive me. Actually what I have asked is to have these three icons in SHP format and that you (If you want and your work allows it) could pass them to me today. Why do I ask this? . For the mod that I have in progress, I want to do with the current version of the game but for the units to be as realistic as possible, I need to give me the link to these three icons in SHP. Why is my mod going to be with the current version ?. Well, I have the work very advanced and the arrival of the new version could distort it, especially with the captured French tanks, I want them to have the color panzergrau and with the patch there will be tanks that have another color. Currently I have made all the infantry divisions. I just need the armored ones. I will focus on the combats around Caen between the Wehrmacht and the British and Canadians and I am relying on the historical organization of the units. What I'm asking is something like this:
Attached Images
File Type: bmp Pz Vg Panther (late)(Splinter '44).bmp (23.3 KB, 214 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to Jorge44 For This Useful Post: