World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPWW2 > TO&Es
Notices

Old September 26th, 2006, 05:50 AM

BANNED USER

chuckfourth is on a distinguished road
Default German AT Riflegrenades

Hi All
I wonder if the various post nov 42 German rifle squads could be issued with the German At rifle grenade? currently this munition is restricted to pzVern. After all from
http://www.geocities.com/Augusta/817...faust8.htm#ggg
over 24 million AT rifle grenades were produced, and I can buy a German rifle squad with a panzerfaust of which only a seven million were produced but not with an AT rifle grenade.
If these weapons were added to slot 4 of the regular infantry squads, (or for that matter the regular ss squad or mountain troops etc) they could I guess have a balance of HE and AT allocated like the slot 4 panzerfaust has.
More specifically could the weapons 094 095 188 be issued to the 10 or so man infantry squads in place of 093 post nov42?
I think the rifle grenade is much more likely to be found in an infantry squad rather than in a dedicated tank hunter team. perhaps if these weapons were added to the infantry squads then maybe the 5 or so granatetruppen pzvern units could be removed?
Also I notice that the panzerhandgranate (weapon 232) has been included in the tank hunter teams again I think it would be more appropriate if this was issued to regular squads.
If you are buying a Batalion of maybe Regiment of infantry it becomes a bit expensive to buy a granatetruppen for each squad as a workaround for the absence of a AT rifle grenade in the regular squads, not to mention ending up with a bloated formation.
Best regards Chuck.
Old September 26th, 2006, 11:47 AM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,425 Times in 2,696 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough
Default Re: German AT Riflegrenades

weapon 188 is already issued to a "10 or so man infantry squad". weapon 95 is issued to eight "10 or so man infantry squads". 94 is the only weapon on that list ( aside from 232 ) that is only issued to AT teams only.

I suppose a case could be made that there should be a few more line infantry units issued with the AT rifle grenade. I will put this on my to-do list to look into sometime in the future

Don

If you find you are constantly reacting to your enemy's tactics instead forcing the enemy to react to yours, you are losing the battle....
Old September 26th, 2006, 09:13 PM

BANNED USER

chuckfourth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: German AT Riflegrenades

Hi
Thanks very much, very excellent
Chuck