.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

BCT Commander- Save $8.00
winSPWW2- Save $5.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old July 21st, 2010, 12:01 PM

Corporal

Isokron is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Epilogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

Since the walls of Tartarus has seems to have grown alarmingly thin lately I will graciously allow the remaining pretenders to stay in this world where I can keep an eye on them.
Thanks for the game everyone and especially Burnsaber.

My pretender was an imprisoned master druid with dom7 f4w4e9s4d1n4b1 O3S3H3Mi2Ma1. Gives both a good bless and a rainbow.
The Following User Says Thank You to Isokron For This Useful Post:
Old July 21st, 2010, 12:22 PM

Major General

Meglobob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

Well done Isokron/Lanka.

Great gaming idea Burnsaber and well implemented.
Old July 21st, 2010, 06:41 PM

Second Lieutenant

kianduatha is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals

that's a hella sexy pretender design...makes me want to play EA Agartha or something with that.
Old July 22nd, 2010, 02:27 PM

Colonel

Burnsaber is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Epilogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Pantokrator

Since the walls of Tartarus has seems to have grown alarmingly thin lately I will graciously allow the remaining pretenders to stay in this world where I can keep an eye on them.
Thanks for the game everyone and especially Burnsaber.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Some Narrator

And thus, the realm found peace as the new god rose to power. Upon his side were many powerful servants to assist his brilliance upon his reign.

Rolling Thunder, the mighty god of Imperial T'ien C'hi was given upon the domains of Order, War, Sea and Community. Mortals pray for his aid whenever they wish to avoid misfortune or go on a long journey on the sea. Warriors pary for his guidance before a important battle.

Nobunaga, the mighty ruler of Jomon was given upon the domains of Nature, Healing and Ancestry. Mortals pray for his aid whenever they wish to protect themselves from the whispers in the woods or wish to honor their Ancestors. Those who have been afflicted by a terrible wound pray for the eternal Wyrm for healing.

Meredian, the mighty god of Autumn T'ien C'hi was given upon the domains of Wisdom and Willpower. Mortals pray for his aid whenever they wish for mental strenght to endure a long ordeal. His name is also invoked when builing walls, for his great city was never taken.

The One Who got Away, the mighty god of Autumn R'lyeh was given upon the domains of Insanity and Void. Mortals fear him and only dare to invoke his name to pray for his aid whenever someone they love goes mysteriously missing..

Pirate Queen, the mighty god of Atlantis was given upon the domains of Ice, Misfortune and Death. Mortals fear him and do not invoke his name, for it only brings misfortune and long winters..
->

Ok, the game is over. Many thanks to all parcipants. It was a fun ride!

As promised, here are the tables and other notes I had for the game. It also has most of my .trn files. All players in LO II should note though that I've done some updates to boon tables since these, so you can't count on them to give accurate information for LO II.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Legendarystuff.zip (9.84 MB, 100 views)

If you need to ask something about modding, you can contact me here.

See this thread for the latest info concerning my mods.
Old July 23rd, 2010, 03:51 AM

BANNED USER

Calahan is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Legendary Ordeals - Isokron Wins!

@ Isokron - Congratulations on the win. It also seems to be yet another very fine win you've chaulked up from what I can tell. You also seem to be developing this into some sort of regular habit

Out of curiosity, what was the last game you played in that you didn't win? The 'doomed from the start' Legends of Faerun game is the last I can think of.

[List Move] Calahan moves Isokron up two places to 2nd behind Micah on his 'bloody damn good players' list.[/List Move]
Old July 23rd, 2010, 09:30 AM

Sergeant

GameExtremist is on a distinguished road

Well done Isokron, You annhilated me very early in the game as Pan....I just had nothing to stop your sacreds, while at the time I thought what a waste of a gme/I screwed up...I now see it as a learning experience, so thankyou ; )
Old July 23rd, 2010, 12:08 PM

Corporal

Isokron is on a distinguished road

Thats a really interesting file Burnsaber, wish I had the discipline to do that sort of things with my games.

Calahan: Last game lost, probably Setsumi. Although I have been lucky lately, normally I lose more games than I win.