.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Shrapnel Community > Space Empires: IV & V

Old September 10th, 2001, 09:26 PM

Default Re: Suicide_Junkie - I want to see you in Canteen

Rather than start another thread, I used this one to say a few things which I thought everyone should know. There are quite a few more posted elsewhere if you know how to look. I suppose that the point which I am trying to get across to you is that cultural diversity providing context to your decision making processes and a long range viewpoint are necesaary to avoid short term stupid blunders....

I thought that whoever is currently doing the space vikings and also the pirates races would appreciate having a theme song for Thor to help the Users appreciate his relationship to women......

Actually there are quite a few jokes which I am bursting to tell, but I fear that things would deteriorate rather quickly if I did so, so I will simply have to defer them until later.

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Old September 10th, 2001, 11:45 PM

Corporal

Argh is on a distinguished road

Uh, at the risk of sounding like a mentally-enervated 15-year-old. . . why in the heck are you randomly spamming this stuff? The Thor song was mildly funny, but your main objective seems to have been a bit of soapbox-polishing. . . go get a dog, or something.

author's note: I don't normally flame, especially whilst randomly trolling through messageBoards, but this struck me as a particularily silly form of OTT, and my adding a mild reprimand seems to be appropriate to the somewhat bizarre nature of the Posts below
Old September 11th, 2001, 12:32 AM

I will go back to posting in the canteen. The problem here was that as I suspected Suicide Junkie does not visit there and I had something to say to him left over from a previous thread, to wit an apology. Then I was more or less prompted for more feedback. If you would like to continue this discussion, then start a thread in the canteen and I will be pleased to oblige you. I am bored enough to take anyone on and you seem to be a type willing to oblige.

Lonnie Courtney Clay
Old September 12th, 2001, 01:38 AM

Lieutenant Colonel

dumbluck is on a distinguished road

quote:
Originally posted by LCC:
I will go back to posting in the canteen.

I'm glad to hear it. I can never figure out what you're talking about anyway (due to my ineptitude at mental gymnastics, i'm sure).

[This message has been edited by dumbluck (edited 11 September 2001).]