World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > The Camo Workshop > WinSPMBT > TO&Es
Notices

Old February 27th, 2012, 06:10 PM

Captain

Marcello is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Polish OOB 5.5

Quote:
704 SU-76M - ammo load should be 31 HE, 19 AP, 10 according to J. Kajetanowicz. Maybe SMG could be added for self-defence? (there were carried one or two).
Fittings (ammo racks etc.) for a DP LMG were present, it was mounted on the cover rod or on the wall. I don't know how often it was used in practice though.
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:13 PM

Captain

Pibwl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pibwl View Post

053 7.62 SGMT AAMG - Soviet designation of AAMG variant was SGMB.
.......and that is the TENTH time this has been brought up un the last 3 months ( yep.... 9 times already in the "done" notes and now this time...10 total )
Sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRG View Post
Now please......take a break and wait to see what the OOB in the patch looks like before commenting further.

Also.....I am well aware of the "useless" weapons, anyone who knows how to run the MOBHack database check utilities can find the unused weapons in the OOB. I can removed them or leave them alone, they have no affect on the game
Yes, I'm taking a break.

I was writing about useless weapons to mark, that they are used by units, that are still present(?) in the file, although they may be renationalized or whatever - and these weapons might be changed to something similar in the future.

Regards,
Michal
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:49 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Thanked 5,424 Times in 2,695 Posts
DRG will become famous soon enough

Quote:

902-904 Gun Truck... - to be removed, with removal of Hiena.

That's all as for now.

Michal

Yes, Michal, of course Michal, that is what is done automatically when the only unit in that class is removed from an OOB. I do not need to be told this. It is redundant information.

I have to admit though this does top telling me when a unit should get a desert Icon........

Don

Last edited by DRG; February 27th, 2012 at 07:02 PM..
Old February 27th, 2012, 06:57 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

Quote:
I was writing about useless weapons to mark, that they are used by units, that are still present(?) in the file, although they may be renationalized or whatever - and these weapons might be changed to something similar in the future.

Regards,
Michal
Yes Michal, but I can find the unused ones anytime I need a weapons slot by clicking one button and reading the list and , if I so desire I can remove all the unused one with a click of a button as well but I tend to avoid doing that until it's necessary because it can complicate correcting scenarios and I don't need any further complications this time around.

Don
Old February 13th, 2015, 04:09 AM

Lieutenant General

Thanked 1,237 Times in 925 Posts
FASTBOAT TOUGH is on a distinguished road
Fallout Re: Polish OOB 5.5

Well this was the first Polish only Thread I came to. I say now Ukraine, Poland and to a lesser extent Finland, Norway and Sweden (If still on track, they should be combining for their own version of "NATO" this Spring.) are going to be the countries to watch in Europe over the next decade in light of Russia's current activities. But the first two will be the most important not withstanding the truce just agreed to yesterday between Ukraine and Russia. Though I try to take a world view in equipment submissions especially for the unrepresented OOB's in the game I can't ignore world events and treads that I believe my record is built on. So I'm back to Poland with the following...
http://www.janes.com/article/48589/p...ment-programme

Polish defense issues in depth are covered in this video interview for instance ALL T-72 tanks planned for removal by 2021 and PT-91 Series by I believe was said 2025. It's worth the view especially for the "Go Poland" group however this should not in of itself constitute a mad rush for OOB submissions or changes.

Regards,
Pat

"Ex communi periculo, fraternitas" - My career long mentor and current friend -QMCM/SS M. Moher USN Ret..
Old March 10th, 2015, 04:51 AM

Sergeant

dmnt is on a distinguished road

Polish Rosomak (plain, M1) seems to have incorrect armour values. Rosomak, AFAIK, is the IFV version and not the APC version with the exception of M3 and ATGM versions. Incidentally, Finnish AMV Patria APC has the IFV configuration armor values and I believe they should be the other way around. Also Rosomak is too heavy to swim and probably has less speed than current one (36:2).

Rosomak, default (bump up for M1M which got additional steel-composite armor as well as the RPG nets)
steel: 12-4-3-5-4-4-2
heat: 15-10-5-15-10-10-2

AMV Patria APC:
steel: 5-4-3-5-4-3-2
heat: 0's
Old March 13th, 2015, 09:08 AM

Sergeant

dmnt is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmnt View Post
Polish Rosomak (plain, M1) seems to have incorrect armour values. Rosomak, AFAIK, is the IFV version and not the APC version with the exception of M3 and ATGM versions. Incidentally, Finnish AMV Patria APC has the IFV configuration armor values and I believe they should be the other way around. Also Rosomak is too heavy to swim and probably has less speed than current one (36:2).
I have to backpedal on this an admit that I had wrong information.
Finnish AMV has 24.5 (metric) tn weight, Rosomaks up to 22.8 tn. Finnish variant this has better armor around it.
Old March 13th, 2015, 01:28 PM

Shrapnel Fanatic

If I'd ignored your post the first time around I wouldn't have to change everything back now....... Consider that lesson now learned