.com.unity Forums
  The Official e-Store of Shrapnel Games

This Month's Specials

Raging Tiger- Save $9.00
World Supremacy- Save $9.00

Go Back   .com.unity Forums > Illwinter Game Design > Dominions 3: The Awakening > Multiplayer and AARs

Old December 13th, 2009, 12:58 AM

BANNED USER

chrispedersen is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Need an alternate in NvV.

Team is in second place, and doing well. First in research, second in provinces, second in gem hunting, first in dominion..

If you've ever wanted to cut your teeth against some legends
(Micah, Dr. P, Lingchi, this is a good chance to get your feet wet).

RSVP
Old December 14th, 2009, 05:35 AM

Private

pfloom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: List of games currently seeking players (Making a new game? Need Subs? Post Here!

Looking for a sub for David and Goliath (thread llamaserver page.)

The nation is T'ien Ch'i - graph wise, it's doing all right. Strategically...I have no idea! No fights picked yet.

It's a newbie game, and it's somewhat casual; the turns are often set up to have long delays.
Old December 15th, 2009, 08:54 AM

Corporal

Agusti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pfloom View Post
Looking for a sub for David and Goliath (thread llamaserver page.)

The nation is T'ien Ch'i - graph wise, it's doing all right. Strategically...I have no idea! No fights picked yet.

It's a newbie game, and it's somewhat casual; the turns are often set up to have long delays.
pfloom, this is my first post but if you're still interested i could.

I've played some multiplayers games so i'm not a newbie but nor a veteran. I know how Llamaserver works and could begin to play right now.

If you want to contact with me you can send me a private message or a e-mail to haplo"arroba"ono"dot"com

See you
Old December 20th, 2009, 07:33 PM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

Fractures, a LA all nations game, is looking for a sub for R'lyeh, whose player dissappeared three turns ago. We are currently on a turn 20, and as you can see from the score tables, R'lyeh is not doing that badly as he's the only purely aquatic nation in LA era, even though he's not first in the graphs. PM me for further info if interested. I'd prefer someone bit less experienced player to take him over - as an experienced player might create pretty inhospitable climate for all of us to live in around the water (not that a new player couldn't do that one either...)
Old December 21st, 2009, 10:57 AM

Corporal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quitti View Post
Fractures, a LA all nations game, is looking for a sub for R'lyeh, whose player dissappeared three turns ago. We are currently on a turn 20, and as you can see from the score tables, R'lyeh is not doing that badly as he's the only purely aquatic nation in LA era, even though he's not first in the graphs. PM me for further info if interested. I'd prefer someone bit less experienced player to take him over - as an experienced player might create pretty inhospitable climate for all of us to live in around the water (not that a new player couldn't do that one either...)
I could sub your dissapeared player if you're interested. I'm not a novice nor a veteran (more than a novice but far less that a veteran player) and it would be the first time i play an aquatic nation and in LA. I could sub him right now if you want and even send the turn today if it's necessary.

My e-mail is haplo"at"ono"dot"com. If you can email me and give me further info i would appreciate it
Old December 21st, 2009, 02:21 PM

Captain

Quitti is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agusti View Post
I could sub your dissapeared player if you're interested. I'm not a novice nor a veteran (more than a novice but far less that a veteran player) and it would be the first time i play an aquatic nation and in LA. I could sub him right now if you want and even send the turn today if it's necessary.

My e-mail is haplo"at"ono"dot"com. If you can email me and give me further info i would appreciate it
The sub position was filled by Ink, who contacted me first. Thank you for your interest though! I'm certain new games will open up for you sooner than later.
Old December 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM

Corporal

No problem. Thank you very much
Old December 25th, 2009, 11:23 AM

Sergeant

LumenPlacidum is on a distinguished road

The RAFT game is looking for advanced players to lead small teams, if you're interested. It will be a great way to challenge yourselves to think of strategies with the tools from three different toolboxes!
Old December 28th, 2009, 03:28 PM

Major

AreaOfEffect is on a distinguished road

Would you like to square off in a duel with some of the best players on Dominions 3?

A new Mega-Dueling Tournament is being organized for its start in mid-January. Visit the forum thread and read all about it. As of this posting, there is still plenty of room for more players.
Guide Supplement: LA Man - Castle Warfare
Referance: Prophet Transformations
Old December 28th, 2009, 11:44 PM

Sergeant

Stretch is on a distinguished road

We need a sub for Tir Na Nog in Mists of Time! It's no graphs, and I'm not sure what position he's in, but he's staled twice. He has posted in the thread recently so hopefully you'll have a situation report soon.

http://forum.shrapnelgames.com//show...=43179&page=58